hey there!

dancing_girl

i shall be flyin to Ibiza first week of may to work there for my 4th yr!!

so who else is comin? and i shall see ya all there! :)

I'll be there in early May :p 'till mid-October :p with friends to work!!!

Summer 2003

See you there - am from Swindon and am flying out end May just in time for Space Opening on 1st June.
See you on the best place on earth! 8)

I'll be there in jun to work but maybe i'll see you... hope so...

Work 2003.

What work is everyone doing - is there any 'spare' work going?

I am stopping with friends out there who are DJ's at Manumission & Bora Bora.

Am prepared to do any club type work from promotion to bar work!

8)

[hz zou know another jobs in bars or clubs mazbe zou can help me a little bit

hehe i made this post last yr!! this yr i am there from april 1st as im moving there permanantly! :)

any questions pm me! hope to see ya all out there!! :)

Ill be there for the end of season in sept...my last taste of the island untill i go out next year long term.....CAN'T WAIT!! ROLL ON 2005!!!

Hi ya dancing girl,

I worked out there in 2000, did you?? I worked for Cream.
Going again this year, whoopee!

Your so lucky moving out there permanently, what will you do for work when the season ends, just curious as I'd love to live there forever!

Leanne ;o)

there r chances i'll come and spend the whole season, working and living in Ibiza this summer

dancing_girl said:
hehe i made this post last yr!! this yr i am there from april 1st as im moving there permanantly! :)

any questions pm me! hope to see ya all out there!! :)

oh my god...hahahahahha...I FEEL SOOOO STUPID...my bad, didnt look at the date u posted, i just read the post and replied...lmao.

micheal

Leanne K said:
Hi ya dancing girl,

I worked out there in 2000, did you?? I worked for Cream.
Going again this year, whoopee!

Your so lucky moving out there permanently, what will you do for work when the season ends, just curious as I'd love to live there forever!

Leanne ;o)

u must have known the jay and his GF then? cant remember her name lol..i stayed in an apartment wiv them..they worked for cream and they did taking photos of people too..i think it was jay haha..u know what its like 4 names out there!! well hope we can meet up this yr? at end of season i have lodes of contacts that have sed they will give me work. once u get to know people out there that live there - the rest falls into place! :D

Ill be out there mid may to end of season hopefully if I get wrk and accomodation sorted cant wait really jus cant wait!

Back