heres a good question.

K

ksixty9

how many of you have ever pulled a holiday rep, a dj or a podium dancer...?

thought this would be a good topic... :)

ksixty9 said:
how many of you have ever pulled a holiday rep, a dj or a podium dancer...?

thought this would be a good topic... :)

Big fat no to the holiday rep, they need to be shot!

And no to the other 2 as well, tho if Jon Carter or Erick asked nicely then I'd have to oblige ;)

Aaron said:
Used to go out with a holiday rep! :eek: :D

Oh well I'm sure she was a lovely one :oops: they just annoy me so much on holiday trying to sell you their stupid trips and coming out with their crap on the coach from airport etc, that's why I prefer to do flight and accomodation separately now cos at least you are left to your own devices.

Er I used to go out with an ex-holiday rep does that count,lol. Used to see a sexy lady dj too :) Got an offer from a lap dancer when i was in a lap dancing club with my GF but my GF didnt fancy her and wanted one of the other girls there so i missed out :(

And no to the other 2 as well, tho if Jon Carter or Erick asked nicely then I'd have to oblige ;)[/quote]

i wonder what sara cox would have to say about barbie

seanbelfast said:
And no to the other 2 as well, tho if Jon Carter or Erick asked nicely then I'd have to oblige ;)

i wonder what sara cox would have to say about barbie[/quote]

Well I think I'm half way there with Jon Carter, he obviously likes a good old blonde northern bird :p

I could offer to swap my blokey for Jon Carter just for a night lol ;)

jon carter

barbie he is ruff but a awesome dj all the same one of my fav along with ur other fancy boy morillo but i would say emerson is my fav :rolleyes:

and i thought u where a southerner

Re: jon carter

seanbelfast said:
barbie he is ruff but a awesome dj all the same one of my fav along with ur other fancy boy morillo but i would say emerson is my fav :rolleyes:

and i thought u where a southerner

Darren Emerson is fit as as well!!!

Southerner :twisted: no way, I am a good old northern bird living down in Fancy London Town.

Well...I have done all three things in my wilder days...since Im married today Im only pulling my husband every once i a while LOL* - He´s a DJ, The Rep was on my holiday/Crete summer 2001 and the podium dancer - i don´t even wanna go there! It was in 2000 and he was not well equipped LOL* :p :p :p

Pulled a DJ last year....... been kind of on and off since then

coming up to the anniversary.......

Back