Here we, here we, here we fkn go!

Dirk

I am highly embarrassed being Scottish when this chant starts at any Scottish dance orientated event. This has now gone on for years and it's childish and stupid. It is actually making me feel old and I cringe when they start it.

I was at Deadmau5 at the weekend and this was the only thing that spoiled it for me. Well that and people not having any rave etiquette (barging passed, wearing their jackets and standing on the dancefloor etc)

I am in London at the weekend, are there as many young fuds about, or do people generally make good ravers?

I am highly embarrassed being Scottish when this chant starts at any Scottish dance orientated event. This has now gone on for years and it's childish and stupid. It is actually making me feel old and I cringe when they start it.

I was at Deadmau5 at the weekend and this was the only thing that spoiled it for me. Well that and people not having any rave etiquette (barging passed, wearing their jackets and standing on the dancefloor etc)

I am in London at the weekend, are there as many young fuds about, or do people generally make good ravers?

depends where you go, ministry yes the crowd is awful, the end is a lot better particularly the aka bar.

I am off to the end. What is the AKA bar as that looks the interesting one this Saturday? Is it all the same?

yup, aka is the bar on the top floor above the end
(actually this is confusing as it is on the ground floor as the end club is underground0

However AKA is FAAAR too bright!!

I prefer Ministry ;)

i love minsitry, i always say the main room is one of the best in London and i've had some amazing nights there and when it goes off there is no where like it. But the crowd has always been hit and miss however since MAW at the start of the year the crowd has got consistently worse (well on a saturday it has)

Crowd shot from the ministry at the weekend

asbo_chav.jpg

I cant say ive heard anyone singing that here we go in clubs in Ibiza, what is seriously annoying though is Italians constanly singing that dreadful White Stripes song seven nation army in clubs like Space,etc, fcuk off you absolute ****s and stop spoiling it for everyone else.:idea:

The 'here we f**king go' chants annoy me. It makes me cringe and it's a buzz killer too.

I've heard many arguments about it.

'they are just expressing themselves / enjoying themselves' etc etc.

But it just plain bugs me. I wish they'd give it a rest , I agree it's embarrassing.

People who do it should probably be subject to some kind of public beating.:D

The 'here we f**king go' chants annoy me. It makes me cringe and it's a buzz killer too.

But it just plain bugs me. I wish they'd give it a rest , I agree it's embarrassing.

What about a good OI OI shout at the start of each tune???:lol: Plenty of that down this way! Wangers!

:lol: Agree! I am going to start an online petition thing.

Back