Here it is!!!!!!...oh yes!!!!

Love Groover

Before i start i would just like to say that i am suffering like i have never suffered before in my life...even got to go to the docs in a bit as that bad...what to say :eek:

The 5 days sort of roll in to one so i'll just say it as it happened!

Arrived at apartments about 11.00pm on thurs night 14th. We were going to have a quiet night...yeah like that ever happebns in ibiza. Went to coastline Mambo etc then ended up in the funky lounge at Savannah. This place rocks! Good music and free to get in! Ended up leavin when it shut and got back to the apartments about 6.30ish!?.....although i wasn't sleeping! ;)

Me and m7 mate laid there for 2 hours then decided to get up and go to coastline. Chilled there all day and then went to mambo to see Tong etc. Not the best, but nice sitting on the beach with lots of beautiful people every etc. Then had a little snack. Then off to pure pacha with P.Tong, Bob Sinclair and David Guetta! Bob sinclair played one of the best sets i have ever heard with pure french disco house music in it! David Guetta was also very good and Tong went a little too Techno for me! Met a very beautiful girl in their from leeds (just text her and she wants to meet up now we back!!!!!!!!!!!) and lots of other nice people. Left the club at about 6.30ish.

When back in San An went to Coastline to meet our mates who weer sitting there smoking and so with no one feeling like sleeping (again!) we headed for Salinas. Arrived atr about 10am! Far to early and far to hot! Wasn't that impressed by the place but it was ok...i wasn't feeling the best! :twisted: . Left at about 4ish to ghet home for a couple of hours sleep. Then went to see Frankie Knuckles at mambo, then on to the funky lounge at savannah till 4anm.

Managed to sleep will 12ish and woke ready for welovesundays@space! And oh how much we do! The place was packed as it was spaces birthday. Beautiful people everywhere etc. Found my dancin spot to the right of the DJ box on the steps looking out over the terrace anmd there i stayed from 4pm untill the close of the terrace. Steve Lawler was on top form whipping the crowd into a frenzy. Who ever said the terrace had lost its hands up vibe!!!....then you obviously weren't there for Morillo! He rocked the joint, playin all different kinds of stuff....he even played Blur- Song to and Guns and Roses- Welcome to the jungle....had the whole place erupting!!!!!!! Also played Guetta- A little more love....which has to be the tune of the holiday. It has restored my faithin the bg man! He rocked the place and a party is what he created.....if you can keep so many people dancin for so long and jumping to every different track then you are good! MKet some quality people AJ, Michelle and Glen. Kelly. Mindy etc. All made a perfect day. Then back in San An went to funky lounge at Savannah again untill 5.30ish!

Awoke on Monday feeling a bit dodge :twisted: :twisted: All my mates couldn't be arsed to go to DC10...lite weights! But i tsalked my mates sister and friend into joing me. How glad were we all that we went! After walking in (3pm) and seein so many weird people i was unsure but things soon picked up! The tribal house on the terrace was quality and the whole place was going nuts! Met Mindy etc again. What an atmosphere that place has! No one cares..not even the bouncers :lol: There were people just passing spliffs round and everything.......it was anything goes....QUALITY! Left about 8pm to go top Bora Bora. This place was rockin as usuall and styed till about 2am. Then it was back to San an and to finish the last night off we all ended up in Savannah again dancin till5ish!

Tues was my last day and felt like dog muck all day! Flew home at 10.35 and started to crack up. Now i am a right mess and so ill, but i enjoyed it and thats what matters. I'm off to the doctors at 5.25...god knows what i'll tell him! :rolleyes:

As for the whole thing.....can't wait to get back next year! Had an amazin time, but no sleep and little food in 5 days takes its toll!

Numbers at Bars etc are down from what i can remember of last year, but the clubs are still packed with the type of people you want to go clubbing with.

Amen! X

Erick Morrillo is well back on track He blew the roof of pacha with one of the best sets ever IMO on the first wednesday of my holiday this yr...ohh and my full report will hopefully be up tonight

seanbelfast said:
Erick Morrillo is well back on track He blew the roof of pacha with one of the best sets ever IMO on the first wednesday of my holiday this yr...ohh and my full report will hopefully be up tonight

And Sean speaks a lot of sense to so I think the general consensus is Erick's back on track :D ;)

Just remembered a tune that he did play that i refused to dance to...BENNAI BENASI- SATISFACTIO!!!!!!!!...........its dance anthms with Dave Pearce...its the space terrace!

Love Groover said:
Just remembered a tune that he did play that i refused to dance to...BENNAI BENASI- SATISFACTIO!!!!!!!!...........its dance anthms with Dave Pearce...its the space terrace!

he played that at sub sessions as well :twisted:

I wasn't aware that erick had ever been 'off-track'

The only time I have ever been disappointed with him was last year in Pacha. This year he was class.

Can't wait till he is on at Sankeys again.

mincing_around said:
The only time I have ever been disappointed with him was last year in Pacha. This year he was class..

nooooo, you are soo wrong! :p last year he was amazing, thats how erick should be!, this year he was very poor! i reckon he was abducted by some alien!!

Back