here a fun question

I'll go first.

A couple of years ago i went up to an absolute babe in a club on new year's day and said 'you appear as an oasis for very tired new years eve eyes...hi my name is ........' She blushed, we started dancing and we had a great night together :twisted: She was such a babe.

Sometimes cheesy works......it's all in the delivery. If they are used in a fun way, cheesy chat up lines are a great ice breaker.

vinylgroover said:
I'll go first.

A couple of years ago i went up to an absolute babe in a club on new year's day and said 'you appear as an oasis for very tired new years eve eyes...hi my name is ........' She blushed, we started dancing and we had a great night together :twisted: She was such a babe.

Sometimes cheesy works......it's all in the delivery. If they are used in a fun way, cheesy chat up lines are a great ice breaker.
Yeah mate, it all depends on the situation and how they are said. Saying them with confidence helps a lot too, if you go up to a girl and start with something like h-h-h-h-hiya d-d-darlin...... your not gonna get anywhere unless they're not good looking and not used to being chatted up!

i was sitting in the back room at turnmills one night last may and this absolutely gorgeous girl came and sat next to me. I was a bit worse for wear but was my vision was only slightly blurry, so I thought she's a girl I'm a boy and I love everyone in this room (you know how it is!) :lol: why don't i give it a shot
So after a couple of seconds I eventually came up with my 'line'.
I turned to my side and came up with the deepest 'line' that I've ever attempted (don't do chat up lines so this was a first)........
ahem!!
'hiya, my names taff. I'm a bit f***ed. My favourite word is boing, whats your's?'
she answered (without hesitation I might add), 'shroom, I'm emma u fancy coming to a party afterwards'
great feeling, great moment, great party and great....... :oops:

that is a quality story.

this has no relevance to the post whatsoever but one night in Cream in Liverpool this girl decided to come and chat to me. After about ten minutes I stopped her in mid conversation and told her she some dirt on her face. Before she could stop my I licked my finger and started rubbing off the 'dirt' until she stopped me and informed me it was a birthmark.

comin' at ya said:
that is a quality story.

this has no relevance to the post whatsoever but one night in Cream in Liverpool this girl decided to come and chat to me. After about ten minutes I stopped her in mid conversation and told her she some dirt on her face. Before she could stop my I licked my finger and started rubbing off the 'dirt' until she stopped me and informed me it was a birthmark.

LMFAO quality :D

comin' at ya said:
Thats a shame - brightened my working day up a little - need something before braving the tube !!!

But it was starting to hurt my little Barbie head :p We'll play again another day ok ;)

Back