Hen Weekend June 2010

susanlowrey

Hi, my sister is organising my hen weekend and we are coming to ibiza 3rd June till 7th June. Anyway i think she is planning on having a fancy dress theme one night we are there, and i was just wondering if this is ok as some places may not like us to do that and i dont want to get all the way there to be turned away! please help!!!!:)

its san antonio bay we staying at on the beach front. just that my cousin comes to ibiza a lot but said some places don't like it, just want to make sure before we go never been before!!:)

well lets put it this way.if a bar does turn you down.just go to another.i have seen loads don;t worry yourself.a few pictures on here when you get back would be nice.and try to think of somethink outrageous.but simple to make.and room for you fags and money.

sn antonio bay

I would love see you all in my bar the pink panther, in san antonio bay and will treat your hen to jug of her favourite cocktail .. seriously though all the bars in san antonio bay and san antonio town centre will welcome you with open arms.. xx

Thanks for all of your help am really looking forward to it! i will put some photo's up when we get back. pink panther sounds like the kind of bar i would go to so will definately see you there can't wait!xxx:)

cheers woodruffe xx

yes it is just opposite the san remo hotel, this year we are going to be open daily from 1pm until 4am.. look forward to seeing you in june xxx

woodruffe let me know

let me know when your coming over and i will make sure im there, because jayne will be doing the afternoons xxx i usually start at 8pm xx unless football is on .

We have 28 coming over for my stag do on June 28th.

Staying in PDB but arehaving a night out in San An on the saturday.

Will try to get in to visit as well!!! I know a few yrs ago when we went to San an it was a bit quiet mid june. What you think??

hi hammy

All i can say hammy is last may was my busiest may in 20 years in San antonio bay, with 28 lads how can you fail to have a good time, probably san antonio may be better for you than pdb at that time of the year, more fun bars etc.. it all depends what you are looking for..of course as you know hammy that is slap bang in the middle of the world cup........i will save you a good seat in front of the big screen....if you ask nicely:D

and susan look forward to seeing you in june:)

of course as you know hammy that is slap bang in the middle of the world cup........i will save you a good seat in front of the big screen....if you ask nicely:D

I may have to hold you to that Sue!!! Englands second game on our second night there....... !!!!!:twisted:

Back