HELP

Browneyedgirl

I am still in uni and its now 1:27am trying to get an assignment sorted for Friday, think I am gona b here all nite poor me :cry: lol

Just thought i would share that with you all while you are all probably tucked up in bed

ahhhhh.. the joys of uni! :eek:

dan's not tucked up cause its only 6:35 in evening here.. lol!

hope you get it sorted but if ya bored i'll be here for bit :p

Well i left uni at 5:30 this morn had 2 hours sleep and a shower and now im back lol i really want it sorted 2day so fingers crossed :D

Browneyedgirl said:
Well i left uni at 5:30 this morn had 2 hours sleep and a shower and now im back lol i really want it sorted 2day so fingers crossed :D

well good luck girl. When you finish get yourself down the pub for a well earned drink :D :p ;)

IBIZALISA said:
Browneyedgirl said:

well good luck girl. When you finish get yourself down the pub for a well earned drink :D :p ;)

Thank you i intend to tho if i get this finished within good time I am hitting the shops big style, maybe get a new outfit for going to the pub :D

Browneyedgirl said:
Thank you i intend to tho if i get this finished within good time I am hitting the shops big style, maybe get a new outfit for going to the pub :D

A little "well done me, for finishing pressie" I like "well done me" pressies :lol: :lol:

IBIZALISA said:
Browneyedgirl said:

A little "well done me, for finishing pressie" I like "well done me" pressies :lol: :lol:

Aww i will be thinking of you then when im shopping and since its like a weel done pressie from you I can convince myself to spend a wee bit more than normal :D YEAH!!

Back