Help

Fronty

HI guys

Does anybody know what the travel agent / ticket shop at the other end of the square from the Ship Inn called ?

Just trying to let them know of the charter services i provide and hopefully if they have any charter needs they will come to me.

Regards

Fronty

HI guys

Does anybody know what the travel agent / ticket shop at the other end of the square from the Ship Inn called ?

Just trying to let them know of the charter services i provide and hopefully if they have any charter needs they will come to me.

Regards

Fronty

an advert so subtle it is genius.

so. you have plane?

Cheers Buckers, anybody else you can reccomend, would love to do buisness with some of the guys out there.

Or if anybody nknows of anyone that uses air charter id love to introduce myself and see if i can work with them.

Regards

Fronty

How are things in the new job m8?

Can't help directly, but have you tried getting yourself propelled into horse racing circles? This mob charter a lot of private 'copters and planes to get around the country. At the top end of the racing echelons they are largely unaffected "What credit crunch?".

Its going very well mate really enjoying it, got a few horse racing clients but not sure where to start, Ibiza is a passion and i know the place quite well so i know where to start. Food for thought though.

How are things in the new job m8?

Can't help directly, but have you tried getting yourself propelled into horse racing circles? This mob charter a lot of private 'copters and planes to get around the country. At the top end of the racing echelons they are largely unaffected "What credit crunch?".

Very good sir! The could really help the business take off!

Its going very well mate really enjoying it, got a few horse racing clients but not sure where to start, Ibiza is a passion and i know the place quite well so i know where to start. Food for thought though.

Fronty - PM me some details of your services. I may have an idea:idea:

Try Eddie Gillespie MD of Jockey Club Racecourses and speak to him about the best way to offer heli & plane charters. They have a heli pad on most sites (no I dont use them!) and planes go the Staverton. No 01242 513014. Even his secretary might give a few pointers especially if suggested that you were thinking of doing some ads through the jockey club mag (page 3 - lovely filly), and the form guides which each raceourse publishes for every meeting, I suggest you select the festivals and big prize events to get best coverage for your buck. Advertise something costly but have a sideline that accessible for all, like plane/hotel/ticket/limo deal to The Arc, Dubai or Langchamps the Irish will book you solid.

Have i earned a lunch at Jockety Club Salinas yet?

Next week's lesson - how to tap up the russians for £50K -- borrow one of their spare huge boats for free and charge your 50 or so of your mates £1000 a day to swallow fish eggs and drink acidic champagne till they start touching up the waitresses or beg to get let off 'cos theyre puking so much.

That one'll cost you some club tickets

Next week's lesson - how to tap up the russians for £50K -- borrow one of their spare huge boats for free and charge your 50 or so of your mates £1000 a day to swallow fish eggs and drink acidic champagne till they start touching up the waitresses or beg to get let off 'cos theyre puking so much.

That one'll cost you some club tickets
I think I might be the go-to guy on that one ;)

Back