Help!!!!

Redssessions

Right, just had an amazing two weeks on that incredible Islands which I have no doubt I will live there when I'm older! BUT! Something's been really bugging me. When we visited Cala Coli & Es Vedra, we couple easily spot what looked like another island with easily spottable mountains etc. Could you someone please advise me if this is a destered Island or infact the Spanish Mainland?!? It certainly can't be another Island like Mallorca or Menorca as they are the other end! It's been bugging me since we got back! HELP!!! lol :)

Right, just had an amazing two weeks on that incredible Islands which I have no doubt I will live there when I'm older! BUT! Something's been really bugging me. When we visited Cala Coli & Es Vedra, we couple easily spot what looked like another island with easily spottable mountains etc. Could you someone please advise me if this is a destered Island or infact the Spanish Mainland?!? It certainly can't be another Island like Mallorca or Menorca as they are the other end! It's been bugging me since we got back! HELP!!! lol :)

I think, and i may be wrong it was our little Montgo mountain here in Denia/Javea. We could see it on a clear day from near Es Vedra (quite far away mind you). locals will be able to confirm.

Montgo_Mountain_in_Javea.jpg

On a clear day I can see Ibiza (60km's away). It's a real tease :spank:

I think, and i may be wrong it was our little Montgo mountain here in Denia/Javea. We could see it on a clear day from near Es Vedra (quite far away mind you). locals will be able to confirm.

Montgo_Mountain_in_Javea.jpg

On a clear day I can see Ibiza (60km's away). It's a real tease :spank:

do you live in Denia then? coool.......... Was a beautiful sight, I'm sure it must be the mainland but just shock that I could see so far away!

do you live in Denia then? coool.......... Was a beautiful sight, I'm sure it must be the mainland but just shock that I could see so far away!

i live in Javea, the next town, that pic is taken from Javea. Yeah it's a real tease having to work and seeing Ibiza in the distance knowing all the hedonism going on only a short distance away :spank: :spank:

Still, only a week away and i'm over :lol: 8)

Back