help

oliver77

Can somebody help, 8 guys coming for BH Weekend and want to arrange a good night sat, i have heard that Sat is usually quiet in the clubs as sat is a transfer day for flights, i am thinking of booking a table at es paradis is it worth it?, and where would we go before hand as we are ibiza virgins. It is a 30th bday surprise weekend and want it to be memorable. we are staying 10 mins outside san ant

Can somebody help, 8 guys coming for BH Weekend and want to arrange a good night sat, i have heard that Sat is usually quiet in the clubs as sat is a transfer day for flights, i am thinking of booking a table at es paradis is it worth it?, and where would we go before hand as we are ibiza virgins. It is a 30th bday surprise weekend and want it to be memorable. we are staying 10 mins outside san ant

Right. Let me be clear!

Two things, 30th birthday & memorable mean ruling out Es Paradis. Just dont do it mate. You will be by far the oldest people in the club & it is probably the worst place in terms of crowd & music on the island (imho of course...).

Sat is not quiet - it's relative, it will still be banging.

If you want to do it properly, go to Def Mix at Pacha. Get a table (if you must;)) here.

Go out in ibiza town first, by the marina.

Right. Let me be clear!

Two things, 30th birthday & memorable mean ruling out Es Paradis. Just dont do it mate. You will be by far the oldest people in the club & it is probably the worst place in terms of crowd & music on the island (imho of course...).

If you want to do it properly, go to Def Mix at Pacha. Get a table (if you must;)) here.

Seconded, you probably won't get better advice than the above.

Ibiza Town -> Pacha for Ibiza virgins will pretty much ensure you have the best night of your lives.

Right. Let me be clear!

Fourthed, if your over 17 at Es Paradis you feel old, and if you have evolved in the last few million years then you'll feel pretty out of place. Pacha all the way, although don't forget to take in the delights of the sunset strip in San An before hand... Sounds like a pretty ideal 30th to me, just make sure you've saved your pocket money.

Sunset strip is very nice - I would not rule out San An btw - certainly not if that is where you are staying. Lots of bars & good places to east - particulary said strip. We are all 30 & it was very nice indeed down there.

Watch sunset & eat in san an - then taxis to eebefer taaan. have a good un.

i'd def go for a bit of zoo action before. nice bbq, outside venue and it's a bit different to the norm of wandering around the town. you could still go to town for a few hours after zoo anyway.

Back