HELP

H

Harrad

Hi, i'm going next weds to san ant bay, and i think i might be in the shit with my budget. I think i have about E250. The thing is i'm not that keen on the really big clubs. Can you easly just go to the bars and the smaller clubs and not spend too much. What is the prices like for the smaller less famous clubs? And also what time are bars open to? thanks for any help that you can give me...

-Matt

hi harrad. you can get in some smaller clubs ( like Nightlife :eek: ) for free, but...well, the smaller clubs in san an are'nt really...gorgeus. i'll bet u have better clubs in your hometown. anyway, how many days do u spend in ibiza?

Only a week. (same week as you. (i take it your going the dates at the bottom of your post) I think the plan would be to try and drink at our aparment as much as possible to save money. I'm sure even the smaller clubs are better than what i have. I'm way out in the sticks and there is only 2 clubs in the clostest town. one of which by the time your 15 you realise that you've out growen it and the other is well... hummm.... ok, once you've spent all your money drinking your self blind.

These clubs for free, how much are the drinks in there?

thanks

one of which by the time your 15 you realise that you've out growen it and the other is well... hummm.... ok, once you've spent all your money drinking your self blind.

:lol:

i've only stayed in the cheaper clubs for about 20 minutes, so i didnt drink anything and i do not know the prices, sorry. but i would guess that they'll cost about a 8 euros for a vodka mix.
please take my advice and go to one of the bigger clubs ( AMNESIA ! ) once. You'll love it. trust me.

I'm sure we'll do at least one... its just that to pay E40-50 just to get would eat up my budget within a fewdays. And i've got to last the week. I'm going to see if i can find some more money from somwhere. thanks...

Hey! i came bk a week ago and i spent most of the week in the WEst end and only went to a few big clubs- the drinks are alot cheaper and coz every1 competing against every1 there's loads of special offers like 2 for 1 on beers, and u get free shots with most drinks! Nearly all the clubs are few to get into - its a good laugh! i spent about what your've got to spend too! and im gonna go bk at the end of august coz i had such a good time!
Have a great time! Hope this helps, Claire xx

We bought 4 cocktails for 5 euros each (me and my mates) and got a litre bottle of vodka and 2 bottles of sprite free! Now thats cheap!

We bought 4 cocktails for 5 euros each (me and my mates) and got a litre bottle of vodka and 2 bottles of sprite free! Now thats cheap!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p
PLEASE TELL ME WHERE :?: :?:

dan

Ditto.

Can anyone recomend any really good bars (the cheaper the better) or any that do really good offers?

Back