Help with Accommodations!

scorp_girl

Hi!

I'm an Ibiza virgin. I'm coming with a group of 4-6 guys & girls during the 1st week of August. We're coming to party and hit the clubs (Pacha, Amnesia, etc... etc...) and to relax on the beaches! :)

I'm having a hard time finding information about the areas/towns. I'd like to stay in an area that's lively and central to most activities (food, clubs, beaches) - ideally walking distance to clubs (or short cab rides). We're thinking of renting an apartment/condo/house. Money isn't an issue. I've found a bunch of good places but I don't know enough about the areas to make a decision, sooo any input is appreciated!!

So far based on researching, it looks like these areas might work: Ibiza Town, Talamanca, Figueretas, or Playa D'en Bossa. Am I on the right track? Thoughts? What can I expect in these areas?

THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!! :)

Thanks for the super quick reply! I did look through there - the info was definitely helpful, but I'm looking for less generic info - more experiences and an idea of what to expect. Ya know?

Ibiza Town, Talamanca, Figueretas, or Playa D'en Bossa.any really does not make much difference.your close to 3 big clubs in those area;s.and only a small taxi ride or disco bus from 2 more.pdb as space and dc10 if open is not far away either.eden is is san an.and es paradis.

i will email you a site for nice private apts in playa den bossa.

Figueretas is a little bit grotty BUT....
I'm going to be staying there again this summer! Why? well, price and location. I love Ibiza Town but can't afford to stay there and Figueretas is the next best thing...its about a 10-15 minute walk there and the hotels are really cheap. Talamance looked a bit nice to me but wasnt as cheap. Overall Figueretas is a bit run down and i didnt like the beach at all but if you have a car, its a great base to explore the rest of the island. We stayed at Luxmar apartments and it was £35 a night in September.

Figueretas is a little bit grotty BUT....
I'm going to be staying there again this summer! Why? well, price and location. I love Ibiza Town but can't afford to stay there and Figueretas is the next best thing...its about a 10-15 minute walk there and the hotels are really cheap. Talamance looked a bit nice to me but wasnt as cheap. Overall Figueretas is a bit run down and i didnt like the beach at all but if you have a car, its a great base to explore the rest of the island. We stayed at Luxmar apartments and it was £35 a night in September.

I ditto the above, and stayed at those same apartments 2 years ago!

Counting down the days now (staying at Marco Polo II) ariving on Saturday at 6.00pm for an evening for fun and frolics in the West End (yeah yeah, crap but hay ho!) and then out for a proper night of strutting on the dance floor on the Sunday at Space!

honestly, it doesnt get any more convenient than playa d'en bossa... Bora Bora, SPACE, and not too far from most other clubs...bus stop is right there...very close to ibiza town....if u want peace of mind this is the spot to be

Back