Help, where to stay,

P

phillyphil

Looking to go in 2003. Trying to find out where the best place to stay is. Ibiza Town, San Antonio, or what else. Where are the most partiers, beautiful people, clubbers, and singles? Help me out?

Jet appartments, Playa d'n Bossa near space, bora bora and not far from las salinas sa trincha

it really all depends on what you want to be doing when your there. would personally suggest that you make it either playa d'en bossa or ibiza town even if you have to pay that little bit extra.
hope it helps.

I stayed in San An Bay this year and i think if i was to go back next year i would stay in Playa Den Bossa or Ibiza Town. The Island is not that big so if you really want to go over to San An or the West End then you could get the disco bus or a taxi which are not that expensive. Bora Bora is the place to be in the day....

Hi,

San Antonio attracts younger 18-30 style clubbers.

Playa de'n Bossa & Ibiza Town tend to get a mid 20's+ age group - more mixture of nationalities - serious clubbers and regulars to the Island.

If you can afford to pay a little more then defiantley Playa D'en Bossa or Ibiza Town.

Hi,

clubbers guide knows there stuff.......
but i soppose they should realy hahahaha!!!!!!!

Back