Help us lose our virginity!!!

F

fangstar

Gonna be in Ibiza Aug 9 - 12. My friend and I are from California and just seein if anybody wants to get together. I'm tried of plannin crap and just wanna get drunk. We're gonna be in barcelona before that and still figuring out how to get to Ibiza by the 9th. Anywayz hit me back and we'll try and meet somewhere. Either be staying @ dausol II apartments @ playa d'en bossa (reserved) or in Ibiza town at vara de rey (tryin to switch)

Mitchell

fangstar said:
Gonna be in Ibiza Aug 9 - 12. My friend and I are from California and just seein if anybody wants to get together. I'm tried of plannin crap and just wanna get drunk. We're gonna be in barcelona before that and still figuring out how to get to Ibiza by the 9th. Anywayz hit me back and we'll try and meet somewhere. Either be staying @ dausol II apartments @ playa d'en bossa (reserved) or in Ibiza town at vara de rey (tryin to switch)

Mitchell

From Barcelona you can get there by plane or by boat. By plane right now you would'nt find anything cheaper than 150€.
By boat (www.transmediterranea.es) it's around 200€ for a 12 hours trip.

Good luck

fangstar said:

Mitchell

im at playa d'en bossa, ill try and avoid you.................. :)

Back