Help urgent

colty

I got a bit excited and booked my Tiesto tickets. I have managed to book the week before I arrive :)lol:) what number do I contact to cancel so I can rebook?

I got a bit excited and booked my Tiesto tickets. I have managed to book the week before I arrive :)lol:) what number do I contact to cancel so I can rebook?
quality!! :lol::lol:

Did the same with my car booking one year - the excitement got the best of me... :lol::lol: :oops:

I've found an email to contact, has anyone had experience from cancelling spotlight tickets before?

Worst thing was I am at work, couple of the lads I am going with were sat there so I told them to sit there and watch whilst I booked 'a historic moment' and realised I had booked the wrong date when they all burst out laughing :oops::)

Bless!!!! :lol::lol:

If you dont get any replies to this - PM Grego or James or Stephen - they will be able to point you in the right direction of how to rectify this....

All sorted now :).

Special thanks to Roberto the guy who cancelled it, very quick and I have now managed to book the correct tickets. Huge sigh of relief on my part. See some of you there on July 13th :).

SKY NEWS ENTERTAINMENT: World renouned dance music legend DJ Tiesto has contracted a mild strain of bird flu and has cancelled all gigs until further notice. His management were unavailable for comment.

:cry:

SKY NEWS ENTERTAINMENT: World renouned dance music legend DJ Tiesto has contracted a mild strain of bird flu and has cancelled all gigs until further notice. His management were unavailable for comment.

:cry:

Just typed 'Tiesto' into google under news and couldn't find a dicky bird. (No pun intended)... and there's nothing on Tiesto's official site. Where did you read this? Is someone having their chain pulled?

I think that's some false information, looked around and didn't see anything about him out with illness.
He posted 3 hours ago about his show this upcoming weekend:
http://twitter.com/tiesto

So everything seems a go. Scared me a bit, I have tickets for this coming Monday.

Back