Help required...

Party Girl

Hello guys and girlies

Me and the boyfriend have been checking out the party calendar and have been trying to plan our evening's out. We are going for a week on 27th june and don't want to go out clubbing every night as we want to enjoy some nice chilled evenings, therefore we are in dispute about what nights we do go out for.

We are definately going out on the Saturday for the Hed kandi opening party and the Thursday for Tiesto and PVD at Cream. The one we cant decide on is Underwater on the Tuesday or Subliminal on the Wednesday, so please can you guys help us to decide.

We would go out for both nights, but we dont particularly want to go out three nights in a row, as I dont think I could handle it plus we don't want our holiday to just be about clubbing. Personally I would ditch the Thursday night for Cream but my boyfriend is set on going for his birthday.

Also I love Erick Morillo and Darren Emerson to bits (Darren is fitter though IMO) ;)

So which night would you choose?

Cheers :)

We're there same time and we're doing both, but as much as I love Erick and all things Subliminal :p if I was only doing one I would probably be more inclined to do Underwater cos the guest that wk is Groove Armada and they are awesome when they do DJ set.

Hi Barbie

I got really excited when you mentioned that Groove Armada would be playing at Underwater, but I have just checked the calendar and have realised that we are there the week after. :cry:

X-press 2 are the guest's the week we are there! I have never heard them play before, are they worth a look?

subliminal

Party Girl,
I strongly advice to do :arrow: subliminal. cassius is a genius and you seem to love Erick.
Definetely Subliminal.
May be I'll see you their.

Party Girl said:
Hi Barbie

I got really excited when you mentioned that Groove Armada would be playing at Underwater, but I have just checked the calendar and have realised that we are there the week after. :cry:

X-press 2 are the guest's the week we are there! I have never heard them play before, are they worth a look?

Sorry got my dates mixed up, X-Press 2 are definitely worth a look but then if it is Erick and Cassius @ Subliminal I'd do Subliminal cos Cassius are excellent and you don't get to see them play out and about much.

Cheers for the advice peeps.

I think Subliminal it is then!

To be honest I think I would prefer Subliminal that week as I do like Cassius. However I have never seen Darren Emerson play live before whereas I have seen Erick once.

How much do I wish I lived on the mainland, we hardly ever get any good DJ's over here (that I like anyway).

Good question. My friends and I will be there the same exact dates as you two. I was wondering what to do for those two nights as well, same situation with PVD on Thursday and three nights of partying in a row. Thanks for the help.

Do all 3 :p

When we're there I'm doing Underwater on Tues, Soul Heaven Weds day, Subliminal Weds night, Ministry on Thurs and then Pure Pacha on Friday :eek: :p ;)

klingclubber said:
barb you are unlike most people my nutty little pink friend!
:D ;) 8) :) :lol: :eek: :p ;)

Mate if an old bint like me can do it then it should be a walk in the park for the kids of today :p ;)

how do u do it barbie?!??
whats ur secret? :)
id be wrecked after about 2 nights hehe

misslucy said:
how do u do it barbie?!??
whats ur secret? :)
id be wrecked after about 2 nights hehe

Years of practice lol :p And doing all the pre-season training for Ibiza with Homelands, a few Ministry sessions and then onto Madame JoJos :D Need to put body thru all kinds of abuse to make sure ready for anything in Ibiza lol :p ;)

it is a matter of practice makes perfect
plus on holiday a completely different story emerges
NO WORK ;)

barb you are still special ;) (4 days in a row)

pachabloke80 said:
whats soul heaven like?

Last year it was at El Divinos on Sunday night but this year moved to Pin-Up kicking off on the terrace mid-afternoon.

Kerri Chandler is playing the opening so it would be rude not to, the rest of line-ups aren't out for rest of summer but I know the likes of Kenny Dope are going to be there :D So expect soulful funky house at its best :D

I was thinking that If I go to Soul Heaven on the weds i'll probably end up staying there and not going to Subliminal which I don't want to miss.
If i do go then i'd have to not drink too much leave at 11:00 grab some food and head off to Subliminal at about 2:00, If i stay any later i'll get rooted and probably won't want to leave unless of course its rubbish which i don't think it will be.
Bloody dillema, still in another dillema as to weather to go to cream or salvacion the next day.
Will have to discuss it with jodie see what she wants to do, but she can never decide on anything.

Yeah that's my plan, try (!) and take it semi-steady on Weds day for Soul Heaven and then head back to hotel about 11pm and get changed and then head to Subliminal.

Really thats what you were thinking. I think this is something i'm going to decide a few days b4 hand. Maybe if we spot you over there you'll give us some motivation lol.

Ideally I could have done without the triple header of Underwater, Soul Heaven and Subliminal, when we go back in Sept I will do Underwater and Subliminal one wk and Soul Heaven and Subliminal the next but the line-ups are so tasty for Underwater (Groove Armada dj set) and Soul Heaven (Kerri Chandler) that they're just calling out for me :p

I just know that I am going to end up getting all silly at Soul Heaven drinking to excess in the day and then try and get changed for Subliminal when I am very much worse for wear :rolleyes: So if you spot me at Subliminal I'll probably have eyeshadow on my lips and my clothes on back-to-front or something :rolleyes: :p ;)

Back