help pleeeeease!!!im off 2 ibiza!!!

C

crimmer

me again! im goin in 3 weeks! ive never been b4 and i havnt got a clue were the best places r!
i wanna make sure i have a top time! so any suggestions?? xx

Im off in 2 weeks,

My best clubs are Pacha, Eden & Es paradis and the one and only Space. Trouble is im landing on Sunday evening so might have to miss Space this year,,Probably save myself for DC10.

These clubs are good for House music mainly..

Fair comment. But when in Ibiza any sort of music applies to me.

Just chill and go with the flow.

DrewUK said:
I fail to see how anyone who likes Pacha/Space/DC10 can like Es Paradis/Eden :eek:

I can't help but feel this is a reference to location rather than Venue. Bit of a pretentious attitude to take about a night club.

i think as long as you are having a great time - it doesnt matter what club you are at - im too young at the mo for clubs but i've been told space is one of the best as you can see planes going over into/away from eiviessa(excuse spelling!) airport?!

DrewUK Posted:

"I fail to see how anyone who likes Pacha/Space/DC10 can like Es Paradis/Eden"

It amazes me that you find it hard to see why people who like DC10/Space/Pacha would like Es Paradis & Eden. They are all large dance music clubs after all!

JT said:
DrewUK Posted:

"I fail to see how anyone who likes Pacha/Space/DC10 can like Es Paradis/Eden"

It amazes me that you find it hard to see why people who like DC10/Space/Pacha would like Es Paradis & Eden. They are all large dance music clubs after all!

Yeah, but it doesn't end there ;)

Back