Help please - london clubs

supermfc

Hi All

im going to london in october and wondering if anyoe can recommend any top nightclubs.

ive been to fabric and pacha so i would like to try somewhere different. I was thinking of the end?

Can anyone give me any info on the top clubs to try?

Much appreciated!!

The End is brilliant tho not on the same scale as fabric in terms of size.
Other venues that have good nights on are Cable Street Studio's and Corsica Studios.
For some day raving get down to Public Life by Liverpool street
For Sunday nights Sosho's is normaly the place to be also near Liverpool St.

For listings most things are on www.dontstayin.com/uk/london then click on the calender

Hi and thanks for your replies so far...

I should of mentioned that i am only there for th saturday night.

Also heard a little about smartie partie but know nothing about it, apparently its on the night im there [11 oct 08]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo if you can make it I second that recommendation for the Lost Souls @ Public Life on Saturday 10.30am-5pm. Some of the best techno to be heard at such a fun venue and with a brilliant atmosphere.

As for Saturday night, I know you said you already been here but if I was to go to any club, it would be Fabric for Luciano.

If you really want to try a new venue though and you like your Old Skool house then Promised Land @ Koko in Camden would be a good one. As far as venues go, the first time you walk through that entrance way and out into the main arena, it takes your breath away.

Hi All

im going to london in october and wondering if anyoe can recommend any top nightclubs.

ive been to fabric and pacha so i would like to try somewhere different. I was thinking of the end?

Can anyone give me any info on the top clubs to try?

Much appreciated!!

When you in town?

i love the end, i used to go to harlem nights religiously. quality venue.

luciano this saturday. i'm more looking forward to that than sw4 :D

The End is a quality club, but recently other than sporadic nights, I simply can't get excited about their line-ups.

I think Ministry beats them for line-ups these days.

Regarding Smartie Party, thats held at Scala now, not sure if it's doing well or not since they left Turnmills.

Last edited by a moderator:
After Party is usually in Cable St Studios I believe tho not sure if they open at the mo after the shooting couple weeks ago!

Yeah apparently car pulled up n just gunned this geezer down. I think they had to close for a month but shouldre open around now

Have any new clubs turned up in London after The Cross, Turnmills and The End have all closed down the last 12 months?

I haven't gone to London for clubbing for almost a year now but plan on taking a trip shortly. What else than Ministry, Fabric (and Sosho?) should consider?

The End used to be my absolute favourite but am open for all clubs with good energy

MATTER in the o2 arena.....i know sven vath, josh wink, trentmoller are playin there soon...the club looks awesome and i cant wait to check it out.

its a purposly built club (isnt it the same owners as fabric?)

u should check out matters website/facebook page, should b some pics on there

MATTER in the o2 arena.....i know sven vath, josh wink, trentmoller are playin there soon...the club looks awesome and i cant wait to check it out.

its a purposly built club (isnt it the same owners as fabric?)

u should check out matters website/facebook page, should b some pics on there

Yeah it's run by the same people as Fabric but aimed at a slighty more mainstream clientele.

I know there will be a Cocoon night held in mid April with Sven Vath and co.

Back