help needed - hen night ibiza town....

vee

Hi all

Needing some serious advice to ensure the best night ever for my friends hen do...We are a group of 12 (mixed ages) needing recommendations for somewhere in ibiza town for food that will be happy with us in fancy dress (not too tacky...) - any bars in ibiza town that do 'hen night' activities? Also, fancy defected in Pacha - will they object to any fancy dress??? All ideas greatly appreciated!!!

stay away from the locals, they will think you're idiots dressed up and acting like lords.

la Olivia in Dalt Vila is nice. :arrow:

hmm san an is bests place for mad nen nights - Eivissa it doesnt work so well BUT can be fun, the best one i saw was a lcoal do, instead of plastic crap they were weraing beautful an real daisy chains and none were drunk.

Depends what you want to do. If you want to be drunk and lary go to san antonio. If your friends are nice sorts then pick a great resaturant in Dalt Villa and BOOK IT or KM5 (but be 15 mins late and the table is gone) teh go to a good night in EL Divion or Pacha, teh oethrs are too large in my opinion, thats for another night

Back