Help needed from experienced clubbers please...

L

Letoile

I'm off to Ibiza this Sunday (hooray!) and although I have been once before, I need help knowing which clubs to go to which night. Last time, I (of course) went to Manumission and I also went to the Ministy of Sound at Pacha. I loved Manumission but found Pacha a bit too hard-core... I do like house music, but not the really heavy stuff. I love the happy trance 'Ibiza' sound if you know what I mean.. I'd love to go to Amnesia or Eden or Es Paradis this year, but don't have a clue which nights I would enjoy. I would really appreciate any advise....thanks! L.

What about dave pearce at eden that was good last time I was there its on every friday. :D

Letoile said:
I'm off to Ibiza this Sunday (hooray!) and although I have been once before, I need help knowing which clubs to go to which night. Last time, I (of course) went to Manumission and I also went to the Ministy of Sound at Pacha. I loved Manumission but found Pacha a bit too hard-core... I do like house music, but not the really heavy stuff. I love the happy trance 'Ibiza' sound if you know what I mean.. I'd love to go to Amnesia or Eden or Es Paradis this year, but don't have a clue which nights I would enjoy. I would really appreciate any advise....thanks! L.

You would probably enjoy Alex Gold's night which was Xtravaganza at Privilege last year.

Back