Help nedeed !! Anything gay in San Antonio?

A

allanek

Hi! I`m visiting Ibiza this sunday. Unfortunatelly I`m going to San Antonio instead of Ibiza Town. It`s a long story - I had no choice. Please, tell me if there`s anything gay in this city? Any bars, cafes or at least meeting places for gay people? I will be very thankful for all your help! Please, don`t say it is not the right place for mi to visit - I know it, but it doesn`t depend on me, unfortunatelly. But I don`t want to visit Ibiza, the Island of my dreams and feel lonely all the time :(

nope........best getting taxis to ibiza-town me thinkssssssssss

allanek said:
Hi! I`m visiting Ibiza this sunday. Unfortunatelly I`m going to San Antonio instead of Ibiza Town. It`s a long story - I had no choice. Please, tell me if there`s anything gay in this city? Any bars, cafes or at least meeting places for gay people? I will be very thankful for all your help! Please, don`t say it is not the right place for mi to visit - I know it, but it doesn`t depend on me, unfortunatelly. But I don`t want to visit Ibiza, the Island of my dreams and feel lonely all the time :(

You could try the Hollywood Show Bar in San An Town. It is where the old Manumission Fancy Dress shop used to be. They get in a mixed crowd and friendly bar staff. Good laugh and they have a drag show on every night. We usually started there for a few drinks then took a taxi to Ibiza Town.

aaron - have you been to the jet apartments before? we're going 1-6th july.

have you heard good things about it? we just picked it b/c it was close to the beach and seemed to be in a good area. this is our first time going......do you have any advice or suggestions for us, being that this is your 4th time?

Where exactly the Hollywood Show Bar is? Please give me some directions so that I could find it easily.

Bar M struck me as pretty gay-friendly but apart from that, I think Ibiza Town is your best bet.

Im gay and going this year, and to be honest, i dont see any need to go to a specifically gay bar. They are the same everywhere u go. Its a nice island, and pretty gay freindly, so i dont think yer gonna have a prob anywhere mate :D

I stayed in san antonio a few years ago and all crowds seemed very friendly once you stay away from the bar street. bar m was cool and also down by cafe mambo, everyone was just up for a good time.

allanek said:

am also arriving this sunday am (first stop space!). unaware of any bars in san an im affraid. although last year went to ibiza town and found most of the bars on the main gay street (calle de la virgen) to be full of letchy old germans so was a bit dissappointed. have heard that a bar called 'dome' at the top of c/ de la virgen is worth a look, so if u do end up in ibiza town - that might be worth checking out. my friend and i will be checking that out one night next week. shame, we've got no plans to visit san an this year (a couple of hours during the day last year was enough thanks) otherwise we cud have joined you in the hunt for that elusive gay haunt!!!! also, check out this site: http://www.gayibiza.net . its really good and thorough in its knowledge. we're staying in figueretas which has a couple of bars that are good for a laugh. if your in town - let me know!

Back