Help ME

cubby

HI all, i was in Ibiza this August and im going back summer of 04. I would like some answers for the following:

1)houw can i reserve a VIP table at Pacha and Provilege (i know u have 2 buy a bottle, and thats fine, but how do u make the plans beforehand?)

2)what is the difference beween the Jep Apartments and the Bali apartments (r the Bali apts that much nicer??)and are they safe as far as rooms are concerned.

If u read my earlier posting, i stayed at Es Vive and I loved it, but i would like 2 be closer to the Beach and Bora Bora, not 2 mention Space.

Thanks everyone,
Long Live Ibiza

cubby said:
HI all, i was in Ibiza this August and im going back summer of 04. I would like some answers for the following:

1)houw can i reserve a VIP table at Pacha and Provilege (i know u have 2 buy a bottle, and thats fine, but how do u make the plans beforehand?)

2)what is the difference beween the Jep Apartments and the Bali apartments (r the Bali apts that much nicer??)and are they safe as far as rooms are concerned.

If u read my earlier posting, i stayed at Es Vive and I loved it, but i would like 2 be closer to the Beach and Bora Bora, not 2 mention Space.

Thanks everyone,
Long Live Ibiza

1) Just go in and do it, you donthave to reserve.

2)Bali beach are nicer and more expensivce than jet. They're pretty safe, although a girl from this site who stayed there had problems with them not having a room safe they could use.....

help

thanks, but how do i just do it???u mean walk in the club and just sau u wanna get a bottle and a booth???and roughly, how much is one bottle of vodka?

Bottle of vodka in pacha was about 395 euros this year i think. You just go into the vip area, or if they dont let you insay you want a bottle and they will :) You dont get booths, its all just an open area with tables...

N8 said:
2)Bali beach are nicer and more expensivce than jet. They're pretty safe, although a girl from this site who stayed there had problems with them not having a room safe they could use.....

I am said girlie :p

Bali Beach are infinitely nicer than Jet, more expensive but I'd rather pay extra cos I like my home comforts.

Like Nath said, they didn't have keys for the safes in the room so we had to use the safety deposit boxes at Jet, not really a prob tho cos it was only a couple of minutes down the road.

imo the VIP in Privelege is more of a VIP area than the one in Pacha where you basically pay more to sit behind a chain and have the same experience as the rest of the people who pay "normal" prices!

VIP at privilege means you get to see Liam Gallagher fighting as well, cooooooool :p

Ibiza-girlie said:
than the one in Pacha where you basically pay more to sit behind a chain and have the same experience as the rest of the people who pay "normal" prices!

yeah but the pacha vip is pacha vip, its funny how a name can make it the most celeb visited vip on ibiza

;)

well it doesn´t work for me - i think VIP is something with it´s own area and more secluded and "secret" - sometimes, well mostly, the prices are rediculous but once a year I´d gladly do a VIP - Just not in Pacha

I agree with IG, the VIP at privelege has the best views. Shame its restricted the best view to vip only, VIP at pacha is pointless. Unless ur on a posing/power trip.

hahaha posing/power trip! yeah, i mean I DONT use the VIP AREA TO FLASH MY LATEST GUCCI MODELLA or anything stupid like that - but I think the VIP area in Pacha is soooooooo "see me, watch me" like......and it´s not private or very VIP´ishly decorated. you just pay a lot - a lot!!!!

well to be honest, Privelege and Pacha are the 2 most expensive places. the only reason I did Privelege in 2000 was cuz it was for free, a treat from the management cuz we were a large group of people in the musicindustry from DK who came to visit. They were really nice to us, but I can imagine it was EXPENSIVE! We were served champagne all nite long!

Back