Help me!

sandi

Right I need some help, I am trying to plan a long weekend away next week and really dont know where to go.
So far I have come up with Venice - but the news says weather is awful there. New york - but the flight prices are to steep. The alpes - but the snow has not arrived yet. Portugal - but will it still be hot?

Any suggestions? :?: :confused:

sandi said:
Right I need some help, I am trying to plan a long weekend away next week and really dont know where to go.
So far I have come up with Venice - but the news says weather is awful there. New york - but the flight prices are to steep. The alpes - but the snow has not arrived yet. Portugal - but will it still be hot?

Barcelona, then you could speak to our resident Barcelona expert Silvia for advice.

We've booked flights for New Year and there's some really good deals around at the moment.

Barbie said:
sandi said:

Barcelona, then you could speak to our resident Barcelona expert Silvia for advice.

We've booked flights for New Year and there's some really good deals around at the moment.

Great idea, not been to barcelona for years, such a great city.
I will check out flights.
Ta :p

I don't know where bouts in London you are Sandi but there's some really cheap flights from Kent airport (I didn't know Kent had an airport either :confused: :lol: ) but some people booked their Barcelona NYE flights for £10 return :eek: :D

Barbie said:
but some people booked their Barcelona NYE flights for £10 return :eek: :D

WHAT!!!!!!!

We paid £208 each :evil:

I scoured the net for days and these were the cheapest!

:rolleyes:

Drew said:
WHAT!!!!!!!

We paid £208 each :evil:

I scoured the net for days and these were the cheapest!

:rolleyes:

But did you fancy flying from Kent airport ;)

We ended up paying £80 each return but Jamie only booked his this week and paid £35 return from Stansted :rolleyes:

£208 is steep tho, who is that with??

Drew said:
Monarch :confused:

From Manchester though so at least it's convenient.

Why does Sheffield airport have to be so small :(

This is who we're flying with http://www.eujet.com/EN/

They fly from Manchester I think or def somewhere up north, worth checking them for future cos they have some really cheap deals.

What dates did you book?? We go on the 30th come back the 3rd.

Barbie said:
Drew said:
Same here :D

It was a lot more expensive to come back on the 2nd so we thought may as well pay for an extra nights accomodation plus gives us more recovery time ;)

That was same as us.

And yes extra recovery time is essential, especially if you do the Matinee carry-on.

We completed wasted most of our last day in bed last year :oops:

Drew said:
That was same as us.

And yes extra recovery time is essential, especially if you do the Matinee carry-on.

That's what I feared us doing so thought that way we can spend the 2nd doing 'nice' things :D

Barbie said:
Drew said:
That was same as us.

That's what I feared us doing so thought that way we can spend the 2nd doing 'nice' things :D

Yep, it was great kast year just wandering around the sea front, the zoo, the shops etc etc and the weather was excellent. VERY cold at night though :oops:

I'm sure you're going to have a great time and it definately beats spending NYE over here ;)

Sandi,

Come to Barcelona, the weather is great, all I see from my window is blue sky and a white cloud ;)

PM if you need anything

silvia said:
Sandi,

Come to Barcelona, the weather is great, all I see from my window is blue sky and a white cloud ;)

PM if you need anything

Blue sky here all day too 8)

sandi said:

who u goin with?

wouldnt recommend NY for less than 5 nights! but defo go tho!

Back