Help me find my dream guy Lewis/Louis/Luis

D

delictible

;) I met "Lewis" at Amnesia.... He is tall, has a shaved head, pretty eyes and is really attractive. I was dancing with him all night long. We were also kissing. I have no idea where he is from. All I know is that I can't stop thinking about him. He knows that I am from California. I don't even know his last name. He told me that he went to Priviledge on Monday Sept. 2. I was also there, although I met him at Amnesia on Thursday September 5. It seemed to me that he had a British accent, but I could be wrong. Oh!! He alsoo told me that he is 20 years old. And I think that He was staying in San Antoni. Can someone please help??? :D

Yep its me!

Send me some naked pictures of yourself so I can remember who you are ;)

Hi,

I don't mean to:

be Rude
or start some silly debate

but this isn't really a 'finding loved ones site'
Good Luck

Rob

Robo said:
Hi,

I don't mean to:

be Rude
or start some silly debate

but this isn't really a 'finding loved ones site'
Good Luck

Rob

Why cant this be used to find friends you meet in Ibiza? Theres a chance that they could use this website, be it a small one, though at least the lady has hope of finding them

BTW its was me, now wheres them pictures...............

I just wanted to reply and say that anything is possible... I know that this isn't a "find a loved one" site, but I have a positive attitude. THis guy was wonderful and maybe one day I will find him. Indeed, Ibiza was magical. I was on a natural high the whole time I was there.

Tiesto_fan. Like the approach, but seems a bit desperate! Get on the London meeting point and input some ideas will ya?

Delictible, have you tried the following sites too?

www.ibizaHQ.com
www.4clubbers.net

Best of luck, but remember, some things are best left in your memory!

Oh, and James, can we have a lonely hearts section anyway, for all those mashed peeps who forgot to swap addresses at the time?

jamese75 said:
Tiesto_fan. Like the approach, but seems a bit desperate! quote]

I was hoping she would feel sorry for me mate ;)

Give us a link to the London meet I cant find it? :confused:

I think that you are right "Some things are best left for memory." ;)
Thanks for everything!!!OXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXX

Back