HELP - Gutted hol to Ibiza is fecked anyone there from 16th-23 Sept?

GO!! GO!!!

It happened the same thing to me...I've got a friend who lives in Barcelona, she would go with me, but she's not be able anymore, because of her job...
And now I'm going alone!!! and I live in Brazil, veeeeeeeeeery far from Ibiza!

But once I have planned...allll this year, months and months dreaming of Ibiza...as you did....now I must go!

I'll be there, if you wanna party i'll go to WLS @ space on sunday 21st and tiesto's closing @ privilege 22nd.

I think you should go...:D

:)

What dates you over Liam?

After you my friend :confused: 26th to the 29th, only a weekend of madness for me i'm afraid !!

You decided what to do yet :?: It's along winter till next summer :confused: :!:

I guarantee you'll have a blast, esp if you meet up with peeps of here. It'll be weird at first, and a little disappointing your mate isn't with you, but once you get there :eek: 8)

Plus you don't want your mate to blame himself too much for the demise of your hols do ya ??!!

After you my friend :confused: 26th to the 29th, only a weekend of madness for me i'm afraid !!

You decided what to do yet :?: It's along winter till next summer :confused: :!:

I guarantee you'll have a blast, esp if you meet up with peeps of here. It'll be weird at first, and a little disappointing your mate isn't with you, but once you get there :eek: 8)

Plus you don't want your mate to blame himself too much for the demise of your hols do ya ??!!

Shame the dates don't clash and yeah its a long time till next summer and the weather here is depressing. But I'm going decide over the weekend, going have a hunt through the sites and check what hotel prices for me will be like and take it from there but the single thing doesnt sit easy with me even the flight over for a start haha Some great messages and offers of support from people on here, thanks to everyone concerned really means a lot.

He went! we met jason by Bora Bora n had a good few drinks then back to the apartment for more. Managed to lose him somehow between apartment and taxi.apparently he dropped his phone and lost the battery or something.we were all in bit of a state so can see how it happened.Anyway, top bloke , all the best mate wherever u are!

Back