HELP booking flights from amsterdam to ibiza

P

pacha4life

Hello all, buddies and i are flying into amsterdam and then to ibiza....we were wondering what's a good site to book airline tickets from amsterdam to ibiza...please help we need to book

thanks
nik

flights

hello mate, the cheapest way i have found is to fly from amsterdam to london luton, then from luton you will have to get to stanstead probably about 2 hours on train (in to london then back out about £ 20 or so),
then from stanstead you can fly straight to ibiza thats about the only way i can find for you, all these flight are with easyjet
good luck
2nd-10th aug c u there james

Re: flights

jsmith4519 said:
hello mate, the cheapest way i have found is to fly from amsterdam to london luton, then from luton you will have to get to stanstead probably about 2 hours on train (in to london then back out about £ 20 or so),
then from stanstead you can fly straight to ibiza thats about the only way i can find for you, all these flight are with easyjet
good luck
2nd-10th aug c u there james

thanks...but i think i'll do iberia....hehehehe too much work the other way
thanks though
nik

The only direct flights between Amsterdam and Ibiza are by Iberia(.es) and KLM(.nl)...

Martinair and Transavia fligh as well, but those are charter flights...maybe you can book them via a travel agency. They're usually what cheaper!

Back