HELP! Apartments Bella Ibiza - Just how bad are they???

lil'gem

We go to go to ibiza in a few weeks time, and our friend booked us up at the Bella Ibiza Apartments (not far from sunset strip) after finding a cheap deal on the internet.

Its in a really good location but we've since heard its a 18-30's hotel and is (or was?) really awful, smelly and has vomit everywhere!!! have we made a mistake????

I'm not bothered about it being basic just would like it to be clean, safe and free of reps in our faces.

someone please tell me its not that bad!!!

gracias x

i fvckin hope not. im booked to go there soon too.

from the 10 or so times ive been to the White Island, we have always stayed in cheapo escapade/twentys/18-30 places, and they have all been ok, but just be wary that you may have to put up with some sh1t. Like loud t0ssers shouting, slamming doors (why why why, do you feel the need to take the door off the hinges everytime you shut the door?)

I remember last year, we stayed at an ok place, think it was the Orvay. Some twat started banging a metal pan over the balcony with a wooden spoon at about 9 in the morning(not good when you have just started to have a kip after a Space marathon)...believe me there was a huge que ready to sort him out.

ah...space - i cant wait! (",)

we unwillingly went 18-30's with some friends on our first trip to ibiza, was awful. sentances like 'no thanks' & 'i reaelly dont want to go on a fooking booze cruise' dont register with ethe reps at all!! & your right about the doors, went on all day!

we will just go to the pool at coatsline if its too much (& if i get out of bed) & will have to prepare myself with ways of saying no, that the reps will accept!

weve been quite lucky with reps, once we say look, weve been here 10 times now, we know what the score is, they have tended to leave us alone.

Give Kanya next door to Coastline a try, it tends to be our regular spot, once we finally get out of bed. :) Got the say the food over at Coastline is a lot better in the evening though...had some great pasta over there in past years.

were flying out there next sat.

enjoy yourselves, i know we will! ;)

Back