Help an Ibiza Virgin not waste his 1st trip

I drank some water from a couple of the clubs in Ibiza and never been ill. But I think I've got lucky. On noticing the colour of the water in Privilege, I certainly won't be drinking that stuff again! (The things you do when you leave your bank card in your apartment :lol: )

My mate tried to drink the tap water in space (buying water in space is an absolute rip off) and after a tiny sip of the tap water, he realised it is salty! Yeah that is right - Space realised people may try and drink from the taps in the toilet area so they make it salty!!!

My mate tried to drink the tap water in space (buying water in space is an absolute rip off) and after a tiny sip of the tap water, he realised it is salty! Yeah that is right - Space realised people may try and drink from the taps in the toilet area so they make it salty!!!

I wasn't gonna comment on him again but Beans is defo a wind up, no one would actually think this stuff!

I wasn't gonna comment on him again but Beans is defo a wind up, no one would actually think this stuff!

No.... it is true. Stop assuming things until you can prove it. Everything I have said are things that have happened to me or others that I have seen. I know this may sound weird, but if you really don't believe me, next time you are in Ibiza/Space and at the toilet, see for yourself!

I've stayed at the orvay. It was back in 2004 and my first visit to Ibiza. I found it very basic but suited as fine, had a bed, shower, toilet and a balcony. What more do u want haha

There's a very small shop a few metres away where you can stock up on drinks/food.

I wouldn't eat there though, we were not fussed on the food so we eat at the hotel opposite. Things might have changed now though.

A pool on the roof that's a real sun trap. Not many people seemed to use it and it was nice to chill out there during the day. A great view from there also.

Found the owners very nice and welcoming.

Apparently it's noisy during the night but we wern't getting in until daylight so I'm not sure.

You can walk to west end and sunset strip no problem, it's not far. Make sure you remember the way because none of us could find our hotel easily after a night out, it's tucked away slightly.

Hope this helps and enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
They do salt the Space water from the taps, my friend has first hand experience from drinking it :lol:

They do salt the Space water from the taps, my friend has first hand experience from drinking it :lol:
:lol:

Yes, I guess you have to add a lot of salt to make the seawater from the overworked desalinization plant taste a little more salty :lol:

:lol:

Yes, I guess you have to add a lot of salt to make the seawater from the overworked desalinization plant taste a little more salty :lol:

Well, that's always the alternative. I preferred thinking they'd salted it. Easier on the mind ;)

Back