Help / Advice wanted for an Ibiza Virgin

Hi!
I am an Ibiza virgin and am on the Island from Wed 29 July (arrive 0940 local time) and leave Sun 2 Aug, flight is 0050 (arrive UK, 0220).

I want to maximise my stay so am looking for some tips/hints/advice.

I'm staying at the Hotel Rosalia, San Antonio, which is an absolute sht whole and has terrible reviews but it's only cost me £100 for the 3 nights so I'm happy.

On Thursday 30th July, Sasha is playing on the Terrace at Cream @ Amnesia (tickets here cost €50 each - why would I bother with VIP?) but other than that I really don't care where I go or what I do.

I want to do the whole Cafe del Mar thing and what-have-you so any advice is appreciated.

Also, as I am leaving on the early hours of the Sunday morning, will I have any opportunity to catch Radio 1 weekend & Cream @ Amnesia on Saturday 1st August? It's 2 Many DJ's and Pete Tong.

Any thoughts on the Espuma Foam Party @ Amnesia? Should I make sure I don't miss Es Paradis, Space, other?

Here's the IS calendar: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/events?ds=29&ms=7&de=1&me=8

Help x

If you're flight is at just before 1am on Sunday, you'll have to leave San An by about 11pm on the Sat to get to the airport in time - so you won't really have tiome to do a club on Saturday night (they don't open till about midnight anyway).

All the sunset cafes are free so just have a walk up there in the evenngs and take your pick. There'll be more than enough to keep you occupied in San An for 4 days, but if you want to get out and about a bit you could always get the bus over to Ibiza Town and have an afternoon/night there - loads of bars/restaurants/clubs or try somewhere like Underground, Blue Marlin or KM5. All free to get in and good palces. have a look under the clubbing section for other suggestions:)

I will be there then. Last year sunset was at about 7 which is good to watch from the sunset strip, They put on a little show.

Last year Es Paradise had a foam party and Eden had a water party and they were both free to get in with flyers, they were both awful and I ended up going to a bar in the west end.. don't waste the little time you have there.

It's a shame your not there the whole week, there is quite alot to do during the week.

On Thursday 30th July, Sasha is playing on the Terrace at Cream @ Amnesia (tickets here cost €50 each - why would I bother with VIP?) but other than that I really don't care where I go or what I do.

It's entirely up to you whether u get the vip or not, but me personally i wouldnt bother. The main difference with vip is you get to go upstairs onto the balcony (wow!) and watch everyone on the floor.

50 sheets is enough to pay for a club in my opinion.

Back