Help a hen organiser out :)

Halle84

We are a group of 10 girls coming to ibiza at the end June beginning of July for a hen party. Our trip is pretty much sorted apart from the Sunday night. Can anyone suggest a couple of good bars to go to please? I’ve been to ibiza a fair few times but my mind has gone blank! No clubs as we are doing ocean beach on the Monday.
A sunset bar would be good but something different from Mambo’s /cafe Del mar that don’t charge the earth for a table & Somewhere fairly central to San an/San an bay for ease.

Someone has suggested rooftop nine but I’ve never been before?

Any other suggestions welcome :) x

Last year before my wedding I went into Savannah and booked the area to the right (as you are looking at the bar/DJ booth). They didn't charge me for the area and there was a super low minimum spend.

Thanks Tiffany. I did think of Savannah actually but thought there may be a min spend. We don’t want to eat as we are having a bbq in the villa that night so a min spend when we are just drinking and ‘trying’ not to go mad that night may be a bit much but i’ll Defo check it out. Thank you xx

Rooftop 9 is good for a drinks/sunset. You can get a boat across the bay if you are staying in the west end side of San An. Pretty classy with nice view, dj and not rammed. Good option for a group of girls wanting classy cocktails etc.

As an alternative I would suggest Sunset Ashram at Cala Conte. They also do the sunset quite nicely, live music or dj as the sun goes down. You can get a bus there from San An (or a cab), it takes about 15mins. Book a table in advance if you're eating there.

Good luck and have fun!

Thank you!
The way you describe rooftop nine is exactly what we want so I think we’ll go there :)
Is it big enough for a group of 10 to sit and drink? The pictures look like it’s lots of sun loungers around a pool with a bar in the middle? X

Yeah Rooftop 9 will be fine for a group of you to sit and drink, they have tables and chairs, and seating at the bar. They don't do food though (I don't think), so you'll have to eat somewhere else after sunset (I recommend Tapas in San An).

Back