Hello!

Hey dude, nah , i wish :lol: Left work and sold up everything to go travelling for a bit and haven't bothered or needed to get another job yet. Amazing how much money you don't spend when you don't have a mortgage, car, don't drink, don't do 'ahem' or 'ahem' etc... ;)
''

Travelling eh? Lucky so and so! ;) Where abouts are you now then mate? Any highlights from the travels? Bet there are some stories! ;)

Alright nish - I aint the old lot but I am still here. Ta for the b'day facebook btw! Was ace - went to Marrakech & got engaged!

Thought I may finally bump into you actually, was with Tom S at Nick D & Clere L's engagement do a couple of months back in l'pool - only hung about for a few hours - everyone to young and cool for me!!

you going out this summer? 4th-9th July for us - keep trying to get Tom on the good ship but he has none of it.

Engaged! Nice one :) I was at Nick and Clers engagement but dont think I seen you mate? Cler done a surprise bday party for Nick just the other week, that was cool.

Unsure if going this year.. maybe for my bday if Coxy pulls it out of the bag.
Do you know if Tom is going to exit this year? I havent seen him out much recently :(

Engaged! Nice one :) I was at Nick and Clers engagement but dont think I seen you mate? Cler done a surprise bday party for Nick just the other week, that was cool.

Unsure if going this year.. maybe for my bday if Coxy pulls it out of the bag.
Do you know if Tom is going to exit this year? I havent seen him out much recently :(

You were there? Doh! We left about 10 to get train back to Manc. One day maybe..!

Not sure on Tom/Exit -something nagging tells me not - pm me if you have not got his email/phone;)

You were there? Doh! We left about 10 to get train back to Manc. One day maybe..!

Not sure on Tom/Exit -something nagging tells me not - pm me if you have not got his email/phone;)

Update - memory clicked in.

He is going to burning man with Anna's cousins from Canadia so aint doing Exit.

Hello Nish!

I haven't posted on here for about 30 years and only looked on here for the first time today and saw your post! :p

I'm back in Southampton, getting married next year and I have a little baby girl who is 4 months old called Molly!

What have you been up to hun?

Hello Nish!

I haven't posted on here for about 30 years and only looked on here for the first time today and saw your post! :p

I'm back in Southampton, getting married next year and I have a little baby girl who is 4 months old called Molly!

What have you been up to hun?

Bloody Hell - Xpander - blast from the past....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations on the birth of Molly - we practically have a Spotlight Creche in operation these days..... :lol::lol:

How lovely to be remembered! ;)

What hours is the creche open? I could do with some time off :lol:!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: how are you? what you been up to - where you been - usual questions.....

Quite a lot of the old posters are still on here - although we have some MIA - that cannot be accounted for....

Saffy
Leese
Ibiza-Girlie
Kitty

to name but a few......

Pups x

Well........ after going on a mad one after splitting up with my boyfriend, I moved back to Southampton and just stayed single for a year and then met Chris, the love of my life!!!!!!!!

Molly was born in December and we are getting married next September.

Life has really slowed down since being pregnant and having Molly so my two big nights this year (Gawd it used to be two big nights a week!) are the Foo Fighters at Wembley and a boat party in London and after party at Ministry!

Ibiza-Girlie - I remember her, she was ALWAYS on here!!!!! I also remember Saffy, wasn't she something to do with Hed Kandi?

So what have you been up to? Does everyone still get up to their messy antics?

One glass of wine and I'm glowing these days ! :oops::oops::oops:

Hey Grego.. all good thanks :) How are you?

Detroit Music Festival sounds like a good plan Fahim. Who is on?

Bloody hell Natasha! Congrats! Someone's been busy! Im also going the Foos gig. Are you going Friday or Sat? Think we are on for Friday.. I may stay in london and do both nights though if I can get a ticket for sat :)

Ibiza Girlie.. Ah! Will have to send her a text.. last I heard from her she was going the cabin crew thang.

Saffy will no doubt be found at the southport weekender ;) :lol:

Saffys on Facebook and all good, yep she's going to Southport in a couple of weeks...

I know Nish, I don't hang around do I? Hahahahaha!

We're going to the Foo's on the Saturday night. I saw them at the IOW festival two years ago and they were amazing! I've been obsessed with Dave Grohl ever since! (Always did like the long hair didn't I?) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you do manage to go on the Sat it would be great to see you, it's been YEARS!!!!!!!!!

Well........ after going on a mad one after splitting up with my boyfriend, I moved back to Southampton and just stayed single for a year and then met Chris, the love of my life!!!!!!!!

Molly was born in December and we are getting married next September.

Life has really slowed down since being pregnant and having Molly so my two big nights this year (Gawd it used to be two big nights a week!) are the Foo Fighters at Wembley and a boat party in London and after party at Ministry!

Ibiza-Girlie - I remember her, she was ALWAYS on here!!!!! I also remember Saffy, wasn't she something to do with Hed Kandi?

So what have you been up to? Does everyone still get up to their messy antics?

One glass of wine and I'm glowing these days ! :oops::oops::oops:

Oooh updates! :lol::lol: - all good updates too which is brilliant!!!

Life has slowed down for us too these days - last massive night out for me clubbing wise was NYE - to be honest the clubbing scene in Newcastle is pants these days - same old same old DJ's doing the rounds at Shindig - nothing innovative , small club nights starting up however with some good DJ's however, the clubbers are really just too young for me to bothered - they are either pissed up or falling around the dancefloor on Ket and I just dont seem to have the patience any more - off to see Jody Wisternoff next Fri - which I am really looking forward to - BUT its at some small club above a bar in the middle of toon - so a bit :confused: about that.... still the night is what you make it so....

Havent even been clubbing to London since last Aug either - really slacking here :spank:

Ibiza booked for end of June - 16 days of pure bliss, chilling, eating, drinking, dancing and generally minxiness planned.

Got promoted at work which was brilliant - loving the extra responsibility - I am such a bossy cow!!

Still married to my amazing Phil - I am a lucky lady.... No children.... and my doggies passed away too - still not got round to getting another dog or 2 yet - still doesnt feel right....

So photos of the lovely Molly and you then?? :lol::lol::lol:

I am so rubbish when it comes to technology so have no idea how to post pics :oops::oops::oops::oops:, but I'm on Facebook, Natasha Harris, Portsmouth network and there's loads of Molly, myself and Chris, she's a little gorgeous pants!

I remember when you used to talk about your dogs, sorry to hear they have passed away.

Do you plan on having children?

I used to think I didn't have a maternal bone in my body until Molly came along, it is crazy what happens to you!!!!!! It now feels like the most natural thing in the world to have a little girl! :p

I am so rubbish when it comes to technology so have no idea how to post pics :oops::oops::oops::oops:, but I'm on Facebook, Natasha Harris, Portsmouth network and there's loads of Molly, myself and Chris, she's a little gorgeous pants!

I remember when you used to talk about your dogs, sorry to hear they have passed away.

Do you plan on having children?

I used to think I didn't have a maternal bone in my body until Molly came along, it is crazy what happens to you!!!!!! It now feels like the most natural thing in the world to have a little girl! :p

I'll stalk you on Facebook today :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah - Harley died 4 years ago, she got cancer, still she got to 13 tho and Benny died last Feb - but he was 16 1/2 so he had a good long stint of being a very naughty but brilliant dog :lol::lol::lol:

Nope no kids - not an option.

I am surrogate aunty to soooo many kids its great - I get to agitate them, fill them up with sugar then hand them back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back