Hello!

nish

Been a while since Ive been on here.

How is everyone? Does all the old lot still post on here?

Whats new? x

Hello mate. I started posting on here again a couple of weeks ago as i'm currently a man of leisure ;)

I lurk but don't post anymore.... I've come out of posting retirement to say hi to you Nishy :p Got a baby now so my time is a bit limited.

Hi to everyone else
Sandi
xxx

Lurkers,shameful...:oops: but made a couple of decent singles in a kinda cut price Ramones style8)

Hey Guys - hope you are both well......

Sandi - you doing the Island with a baby this year for some R&R???

Nish - why are you a man of leisure - have you won the Eurolottery????

Hey everyone :)

Good to see (hear) from you all! :D8)

Sandi! Sounds like you've been busy! Congrats to you and Dom x

Im not a man of leisure (unfortunately) :( -Thats N8.. I wonder if he's won loadsa money?

Buckley - At the moment its a bit busy by me.. Grand National palava and all that.. hows things darn sarf? (You still in London mate?)

Hey Guys - hope you are both well......

Sandi - you doing the Island with a baby this year for some R&R???

Nish - why are you a man of leisure - have you won the Eurolottery????

Pups....hello, how are you? :p
We are indeed off to Ibiza this year, once the end of May. We're taking my Mum for a well deserved break, it's her first hol abroad in 4 years due to her looking after Dad when he was ill :cry: She'll look after Tommy so we can have a night out at Pacha too yay. 8)

We're also going in September and a few friends will join us for 3/4 days, luckily they all love Tommy so all good. We should be able to do most stuff except Bora bora and clubbing (unless me and dom take turns to babysit, which is the plan)

I can't wait. :p:p:p

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and dandy doo xxx

Hi Stu! :) :)

Hows tricks mate? The family good? You still got the VW? That going to be doing any festivals this year? 8)

Sold it last year :(

Still going to the festivals though 8)

Mini Jam Man I is 3 in June and Mini Jam Man II is 5 weeks old...

Spent today on the top of the Mendips throwing snow at Mini Jam I :lol:

How's the cultural capital treating you then? ;)

Mini Jam II?

Go on son! Congrats to you both matey :) Whats the latests additions name?

Cultural capital is alright.

What festivals you got planned then?

Without sounding like to much of a geek is anyone on facebook?

I think quite a few of Spotlight are on Facebook, and myspace etc....

Sandi - you got any baby photos for us to coo over of baby Tommy??

Hello to posters old & new :)

Sandi, we did the Ibiza trip with our little boy (2 last year), and took Shelley's parents who let us enjoy a night @ Pacha :) Worked a treat for us, enjoy your hol, it's ace with children :) :)

Hey everyone :)

Good to see (hear) from you all! :D8)

Sandi! Sounds like you've been busy! Congrats to you and Dom x

Im not a man of leisure (unfortunately) :( -Thats N8.. I wonder if he's won loadsa money?

Buckley - At the moment its a bit busy by me.. Grand National palava and all that.. hows things darn sarf? (You still in London mate?)

Hey dude, nah , i wish :lol: Left work and sold up everything to go travelling for a bit and haven't bothered or needed to get another job yet. Amazing how much money you don't spend when you don't have a mortgage, car, don't drink, don't do 'ahem' or 'ahem' etc... ;)
''

Been a while since Ive been on here.

How is everyone? Does all the old lot still post on here?

Whats new? x

Alright nish - I aint the old lot but I am still here. Ta for the b'day facebook btw! Was ace - went to Marrakech & got engaged!

Thought I may finally bump into you actually, was with Tom S at Nick D & Clere L's engagement do a couple of months back in l'pool - only hung about for a few hours - everyone to young and cool for me!!

you going out this summer? 4th-9th July for us - keep trying to get Tom on the good ship but he has none of it.

Back