hello ibiza virgin with some questions

interferance

helloi am an ibiza virgin FINALLY going this year at the end of august i really wanted to go for a long time so i've done some searches but here are a couple questions i couldn't really get a good answer for

after the laws applied this year and last year's clubs closing what is the drug situation in ibiza like how many E's are safe to carry and does it depend on the place and time? anyway would appreciate the help n how often do guys get lucky on the white isle? :)

thanks

The drug laws in Spain, including Ibiza are the same as they are here i.e. if it's illegal over here, it's illegal over there. The difference being the police over there can/may be physically harder on you than UK police are! Bit of a silly question for a public forum don't you think?
The West End of San Antonio is the most likely place for you to get lucky- just don't count on it, and take protection with you. For pulling tips try a search for a guy called wayne18uk

I thought the law was actually a lot lighter over there with regards to drugs? We witnessed what we assumed to be a drugs bust in the west end and *I think* all the cops do is confiscate the drugs, make you fill in a form and issue a fine? The police looked like they were searching quite a few random people in the west end - and this was only in early June. Also I believe the police can go a lot further with their searches than they can here, including checking inside your underwear. :eek:

So if you are going to be naughty (and judging by the state of people in the clubs over there, many are), be careful and only have with you what you strictly need. ;)

poppers are illegal, so take some lube if you do happen to get lucky

Just missed the question about "getting lucky". Sorry to disappoint you, but you'll find a lot of people out there are in clubs for the music and to dance rather than pull.

That's the excuse I use when I don't get any. :lol:

Also I believe the police can go a lot further with their searches than they can here, including checking inside your underwear. :eek:

Sorry I know this dosn't help the original poster but just thought I would add. I have been stopped and searched for drugs by plain clothed police in London and they put on blue rubber gloves then searched in my underwear. I did contest their claims that they were right to do so and it turned out as long as they have reasonable reason to do so, it was ok and lets face it, they can just make any thing up.

Sorry I know this dosn't help the original poster but just thought I would add. I have been stopped and searched for drugs by plain clothed police in London and they put on blue rubber gloves then searched in my underwear. I did contest their claims that they were right to do so and it turned out as long as they have reasonable reason to do so, it was ok and lets face it, they can just make any thing up.

They would need to take you to the station for that and have some sort of serious reason to do so surely ?! . Are you sure they were Police officers ?! :lol:

you must have been looking seriously shifty for that to happen.

They would need to take you to the station for that and have some sort of serious reason to do so surely ?! . Are you sure they were Police officers ?! :lol:

what he didn't add was it happned in soho, at about 1am:spank: he questioned the leathers but they explained they were 'motorbike policemen'.

Whatever!!!

No way are they allowed to do that.

Even if you were smoking crack in the street they wouldn't be able to do that, without taking you to the station first. They aren't even allowed to insist you take a hat off as it's regarded as an item of clothing without taking you to the station first!

Not strictly connected with original post so apologies for the hijack- but have a look at these sites to read up on your rights... :)

http://www.yourrights.org.uk/your-r...search-persons-and-vehicles---without-arrest/

In particular:

"In carrying out a search the police may not force you - but may request you - to remove any clothing in public - even if the street is empty - other than an outer coat, jacket or gloves. A more thorough search, involving the removal for instance of a hat or shoes, or a strip search - but not an intimate search - may take place in private, but it must be near to where you were stopped. Thus it could take place, for example, in a police van. No search involving exposure of intimate parts of the body may take place in a police van . The Code of Practice states that such searches must be by a police officer of your sex and must be in the absence of any one of the opposite sex, unless you specifically request otherwise."

Also: http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/police/powers/stop-and-search/

What happens if I’m stopped and searched?

"If you are stopped you’ll first be asked where you’re going and what you’ve been doing. The police may then decide to search you but only if they have a good reason, for example, that you fit the profile of a criminal seen in the area, or they think you’re acting suspiciously.

Here are some facts about stop and search:

* the search will take place on the street
* if the officer asks you to remove more than your coat and gloves, or anything you wear for religious reasons, they must take you somewhere out of public view
* you’ll be asked to turn out your pockets and show the officers the contents of your bag they can also search your vehicle, even if you aren’t present, but they must leave a notice to say what they’ve done
* if you’re carrying something illegal, such as a weapon, or the police believe you’ve committed a crime, you may be arrested
* if they don’t find anything, your details will be recorded for monitoring purposes, and you’ll be allowed to go"

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back