Hed Khandi @ Pacha

H

happyman

Is anyone going to pacha london on the 28th for Hed Khandi?

I went to the last one and I would have to say its the best night in London at the moment (in my opinion...) It rocked!! :lol:

I fly out to Ibiza the following Weds so its a little warm up before i head out for the real deal. :p

I’ve never been to Pacha London, I’ve been dying to go since it opened. I’ve heard mixed reports about it though, some good, some bad. Everytime I go to London there always seems to be another night on that I want to go to and I never seem to get around to going to Pacha.

What’s it like as a venue?

K said:
What’s it like as a venue?

Really nice club, all swish inside, 2 good sized dancefloors, generally a good crowd. The line-ups have gone a bit downhill of late imo, used to have people like Erick and the Subliminal crew down there, Morales etc. The last time I went was NYE and I had a blinding night, it's definitely worth a visit.

Seems to be more out of London crews i.e. Penge etc bringing their own crowds there these days. Too many proper geezers in shirts and slacks for my liking.......................

Buckley said:
Seems to be more out of London crews i.e. Penge etc bringing their own crowds there these days. Too many proper geezers in shirts and slacks for my liking.......................

I think it went a bit downhill since they gave Friday nights to School Disco WTF :rolleyes: I personally always preferred the Friday nights there as opposed to Saturdays but School Disco obviously pays the bills :rolleyes: :twisted:

Barbie said:
I think it went a bit downhill since they gave Friday nights to School Disco WTF :rolleyes: I personally always preferred the Friday nights there as opposed to Saturdays but School Disco obviously pays the bills :rolleyes: :twisted:

What is that all about? School Disco nights. :x eurgh I hate them with a passion.

Pacha London can be great :D or it can be distinctly average :cry: ..............its nicely done out but the little touches for a special night can make the difference. (although don't expect it to resemble Pacha Ibiza!)

News Eve this time was ok (who knows barbie we may have already met!)......but I felt that the tunes were a bit on the weak side - Marble is usually good though when he plays there (he did upstairs on NYE) and is always good when Penge go there with Jason etc.

Hed Kandi will be busy though - you have been warned.....dont' believe the stuff about guest lists for it either....... a lot of people were told that they were on it last time they did it and rumour has it that it turned out to be a bit of a shambles. If they pull it off though it should be cool..........not as good as El Divino and EsVive nights promise to be though!

Choose your night carefully - Penge is actually the best night i have been to there (including NYE), although they are at Ministry for the summer.

K said:
What is that all about? School Disco nights. :x eurgh I hate them with a passion.

Fridays used to be best night @ Pacha, they had Subliminal residency, great guests, Jo Mills was actually resident when it opened and then last October they gave over their Friday night slot to School Disco :twisted: Still funky house on Saturdays (changes every wk - one wk it's Hed Kandi, one wk Dusted, one wk Cherry Velvet) but not as good as what the old Friday nights were imo.

God knows what Pacha were thinking of cos it is beautiful club instead, leather seats and all that, and they let a bunch of p!ssed up nobs in every Friday night wearing school uniform :rolleyes: WTF is all that about :confused:

S Express said:
Pacha London can be great :D or it can be distinctly average :cry: ..............quote]

Thats what I keep hearing. Some people completely love the place and others think its totally over rated.

K - Don't let me put you off! Seriously i have had some really cool nights in there............maybe its just that some have been SO much better than the others?

Its deffo worth a look........there is nothing else like it in town really. Fave place is still The Cross though.

Recent Space @ The Cross was really good..........(no relative to Space ibiza)...but its the nearest thing you can get as it starts at 5.00pm to 6.00am.
good crowd too.

K said:
I LOVE the Cross it’s such a fantastic club. :D

Yeah it's like a little bit of Ibiza in Kings X I always think. The only thing that puts me off is that sometimes they ram people in so much and the layout of the club isn't great if you need to get from one room to the other.

Erick is playing there on 12th July, quite tempted to go, but know it's going to be rammed. Also he is playing Moneypenny's the same night so can see it being a short-ish set by Erick standards.

Barbie said:
K said:
I LOVE the Cross it’s such a fantastic club. :D

Yeah it's like a little bit of Ibiza in Kings X I always think. The only thing that puts me off is that sometimes they ram people in so much and the layout of the club isn't great if you need to get from one room to the other.

Erick is playing there on 12th July, quite tempted to go, but know it's going to be rammed. Also he is playing Moneypenny's the same night so can see it being a short-ish set by Erick standards.

Is Erick playing at Type or Serious?........if its Sebs night i will check that out coz i can get a freebie to those. nice ;)

S Express said:
Is Erick playing at Type or Serious?........if its Sebs night i will check that out coz i can get a freebie to those. nice ;)

Type on 12th July, I'm assuming if he is playing Moneypenny's as well that night he will play early set there and then down to The Cross for the final set.

mmmm.....that would make sense.

Reckon it would be good - i hope that he plays the middle room - it would really make an impression! I will deffo be there.

Back