HED KANDI - THE WORLD SERIES (U.k. Mix 1)

S

*Saffy*

ONE SUMMER IN IBIZA: 8 RESIDENCIES: OVER 200 EVENTS
3 CD'S: 39 TRACKS ............. ONE AMAZING NEW CD SERIES !

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls .... coming, very very very soon ... 25th November 2003 to be precise ... a MUST BUY for the forthcoming party season ... ideal to pop on the CD player whilst you are getting ready for your night out!!

BRAND NEW MIX CD SERIES .... Featuring the HOTTEST tracks from KANDI'S wildest year in clubland ! ! !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CD1 - Uncork the wine, light the candles, and treat yourself to a long,
long, bubble bath!

THE BEACH HOUSE (Bath Tub) Mix

Includes: Solu Music/Fade (Oh yes, they listened to my love of this one!!)
Hardsoul/Back Together
Tim Deluxe/Battle
Rasmus Faber/Ever After
Junior Jack/E-Samba (by this time you're drying yourself off
dancing round the bathroom - watch
those candles!)
DJ Gregory/Elle

CD2 - The wine's starting to hit the spot, the make up's being applied
and the volume is upped!

THE DISCO HEAVEN MIX (Or bedroom boogie)

Includes: Martin Solveig/Rockin Music
Lee Cabrera/Shake It
The Praise Cats/Shined On Me
Stonebridge/Put Em High (Great for appplying deoderant)
Morjac/Stars
Milk and Sugar/Let The Sunshine

CD3 - By now you're in FULL party mode - Nothing Can Stop Us Now!

THE TWISTED DISCO MIX (or WE Have To Go Out NOW mix)

Includes: The Loose Cannons/Superstars
David Guetta/A Little More Love
Saffron Hill/My Love Is Always There (Hope you like my
singing)
Mr Mike/Do It Again (Mike's versatile too)
Swop/Rock Tha House
Sandy Riviera/Dreams

Compiled and Mixed by Mark Doyle it's OUT on the 25th November 2003 ..... I can fully support this cd and guarantee 100% that if THIS doesn't get you in the mood for a night out, then NOTHING WILL! (Unless of course you're into Heavy Metal which could prove a bit difficult to manage, but hey, you never know!

Keepin in Kandi .... Saffy !!! (KandiLady!)

Saffy your are a source of all Hed Kandi facts, just please don't tell me that you all ready have a copy, be cause that would make me extremly jealous. :eek:
But it does sound top notch. Untill i get my copy, i will just have to join the guys down at PASHA, and listen to the live version, hehe :lol:

See ya soon, Saffy. Dec 6th if i am not mistaken ;)

Lil Joey

Loadsa good choons. However, it is a bit of a cynical, end of year, greatest hits kinda thing.

Hope the Kandi boys sell loads of copies, it's a brilliant Xmas gift and all that, but i've got pretty much every one of these choons on Kandi discs already.

rustywoo said:
Loadsa good choons. However, it is a bit of a cynical, end of year, greatest hits kinda thing.

Hope the Kandi boys sell loads of copies, it's a brilliant Xmas gift and all that, but i've got pretty much every one of these choons on Kandi discs already.

Hmm .. I agree to an extent ... and being the KandiLady I am, I have each and every Hed Kandi cd (yep, every one!) ... however, I will of course be getting this ....

I think that it's a bloomin good move from the Kandi Team ... Hed Kandi club nights are attracting a LOT of people now ... some who don't really know Hed Kandi much or don't know which Hed Kandi CD to buy ... this is a perfect introduction to all that is Kandi!

Good work guys !

And Joey .. I think I'm giving the 6th a miss ..

AS IF !

That looks really boring, if you've bought any hed kandi albums or any other half decent house albums this year you'll already have all those tracks. Hed kandi have let themselves down with this one, and it also reeks of cashing in. I expected more.

N8 said:
That looks really boring, if you've bought any hed kandi albums or any other half decent house albums this year you'll already have all those tracks. Hed kandi have let themselves down with this one, and it also reeks of cashing in. I expected more.

Why does it look boring?

I've been asked many a time on the Bed Board (Clubbers ReUnited as it's now called) as to which cd they should get because they'd been to a Kandi night at Bed and loved it ... This would suit perfectly !! (Plus it's mixed, for all those who want a mix cd, most other Kandi cd's aren't)

As for cashing in? Why not!? Let's face it .. things don't last for ever .. wouldn't you want to make the most money out of it you can?

The one different thing about Hed Kandi though, is they give back! The quality of the nights, and the passion with which they are run, more than makes up for the dosh you've spent on all their cd's!

boring cause theres nothing new on there, and i wouldnt say theres much passion/effort/thought gone into this new cd. Its blatantly looks like just a casse of stick all the biggest tunes that we've already had on all our other cds this year onto one album and sell them again. Obviously theres more tunes than what you've put but if they're all like that then my point stands.

As for cashing in? Why not!? Let's face it .. things don't last for ever .. wouldn't you want to make the most money out of it you can?

Thats like saying its ok to be in it for the money and just produce an album that will make as much money as poss, MOS stylee. Once you start doing that you'll lose all respect, just like MOS did.

N8 said:
boring cause theres nothing new on there, and i wouldnt say theres much passion/effort/thought gone into this new cd. Its blatantly looks like just a casse of stick all the biggest tunes that we've already had on all our other cds this year onto one album and sell them again. Obviously theres more tunes than what you've put but if they're all like that then my point stands.

Thats like saying its ok to be in it for the money and just produce an album that will make as much money as poss, MOS stylee. Once you start doing that you'll lose all respect, just like MOS did.

Mebbe .. but ... I guess also, you can say, if you like Hed Kandi, this sums up the Hed Kandi year, so you only have to buy this ONE cd !

*chuckles*

Lol but if you like hk you'll already have all their other cds so dont need to buy this one...... ;)

N8 said:
Lol but if you like hk you'll already have all their other cds so dont need to buy this one...... ;)

Disagree .... as I've said before, I have people on the Bed Board asking which cd to buy .. they'r eonly just getting into Hed Kandi because of the night that has opened in their home town ... this would be perfect!

N8 .. I think we're going to have to agree to disagree with one another for once .. X

Hey mambo, i will ask Jonesy for you whilst i am bopping away at Pasha, oh yeah did i not tell you, i am going to Pasha :lol:

Stop rubbing it in Joey :(

You are one jammy bugger ! Wish I was going!

i dont fink its gonna end there either y'know hun. Ive got a feeling were gonna be getting a few calls with tunes being blasted down the fone :lol: He was doin this on fri night to his mate, poor sod :lol:

Hurumph ! You'd better send me some texts! And given Stoney a hug from me will ya and say THANKS (He'll know what for)

*chuckle* .. poor Joey!

Narr .. just give Stoney and Jonesey a handshake ..

Who else is on by the way?

Wish I was coming .. wish wish wish ....

Back