Hed Kandi @ Space

Ibizapaul

Hi all,

I will be heading out for a week on the 1st September (my 10th year anniversary of visiting the white isle, god now I feel old!). Just wondered if anyone has been to Hed Kandi @ Space this year and what it was like. I've heard people saying they only have one room open...the Terrace....and the discotecca inside is not open. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Not majorly fussed about all the upstairs rooms being open but would be nice to have the 2 main rooms up and running for a bit or variation. Going with a large group this year and the music policy of HK suits the majority of us. Somewhere said it was Nu-disco in the back room? But I cant imagine they would describe the inside as a 'back room'.

If anyone knows, let me know...bring it on!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its just the main terrace and the el salon rooms that are open. Heard people say its not that busy but was busy enough when i went. The decor on the main terrace looked pretty good they'd put some effort in like. Up against pacha in saturday though, which is rammed every sat night!

I think its just the main terrace and the el salon rooms that are open. Heard people say its not that busy but was busy enough when i went. The decor on the main terrace looked pretty good they'd put some effort in like. Up against pacha in saturday though, which is rammed every sat night!

Which would you recommend then?? I went to pacha last year and had a great night - was a bit too rammed as you say though! We were considering giving a Hed Kandi a go on Aug 29th, or maybe back to Pacha for Defected?!?

I would always choose Space over Pacha but that is just me. Get really fed up of the small dancefloor at Pacha, the fact the majority of people just stand around and don't dance and the fact it gets ridiculously hot in there. Get down to Space and get your hands in the air! :lol:

Yeah it's between Defected and Hed kandi for the Saturday, Defected has Morales and ATFC the week we are there, probably see how the funds are looking at the end of the holiday....although Space is stumbling distance from our hotel! :lol:

Hed kandi was the right move for them.
Not too busy & the music was top drawer
P.A (Peyton)was alright.

Only downside was some of the crowd. Numpty's with football tops on trying to be the big man. If it was still in El diveno they would not have got in!!!

Still had a really good time bar that which only cost me 10 euro to get in

i went three weeks ago the main room was rammed but the 2nd room was dead so they close it early! One of best nites i had in Ibiza, the lady on the Sax's is amazing!!! :)

I went to Hed Kandi @ Space this year and it is a much better venue than El Divino. I had a great time even though some parts of the crowd was young, drunk and annoying! Lovely Laura on sax is really good!
We bought tickets for 15 euro with entry before 01:00, there were also tickets for 10 euro before 11:00 pm (or was it 00:00.. not sure). The club was nearly empty until 01:00.. but it's still quite a good offer.

Back