Hed Kandi Pacha (Sat)

S

Steviebean

Going to Hed Kandi at Pacha on Sat, but haven't been before. Not going to be able to get there till gone 11, hear there is usually huge queues. what the chance of getting in and is it worth it???
Any help would be great xxx. :D [/img]

I would advise you to get there as early as you can. I got there at 10pm last month and the queue was already over 100 strong. By the time I reached the front of the queue it was about 11pm (!!) and by then the queue must have been well over 300. They are very picky about dress code on the door and myself and my mate got turned away. Best advice would be to dress very smart clubwear, avoiding jeans and trainers and preferably go in a mixed group - most people being turned away were in groups of 2 or more blokes. Someone else will have to fill you in on what the night is like inside :rolleyes:

Steviebean, why not get tickets from ticketwebb - it's a pain with the crap fees they add to each ticket but it will mean no queuing!! Have fun, Pacha is truly a lovely club ;)

Steviebean said:
Going to Hed Kandi at Pacha on Sat, but haven't been before. Not going to be able to get there till gone 11, hear there is usually huge queues. what the chance of getting in and is it worth it???
Any help would be great xxx. :D [/img]

Speak to IBIZALIZA she's there nearly every week

I've got advance tickets, but think they might have sold out now.

If you can't get in, try Rennaissance at The Cross. I went there last month and it was wicked!

Back