Hed Kandi @ El Divino

M

misterc

On Saturday nights!!! Have just heard about this - can anyone confirm?

It's True!!

I know there is to be a Hed Kandi night on a Saturday. I just had this sent last week from my agent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We can also reserve you two free tickets to Hed Kandi at El Divino and will organise the limo to drop you there rather than back at your hotel.

Jo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: It's True!!

[quote="kluster_uk"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We can also reserve you two free tickets to Hed Kandi at El Divino and will organise the limo to drop you there rather than back at your hotel.

Jo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/quote]

Yeah - I wouldnt mind a pair and limo either kluster!

It's my birthday on the Saturday so we are going out there for 6 days (15th - 21st July), having to pay for the limo but it's nice to treat myself once in a while. Got the tickets cause they messed up our hotel! Going for a really nice meal at El Pato first.

happy birthday 2ya.

Message 2 everyone who's gonna be there when Kluster arrives: Sing "Happy Birthday" at the top of your voices to him...

If its in Spanish I wont understand a word of it! Really should learn some. :)

Yeah - but you'll recognbse the tune!

It goes a little something like this - "cumpleanos feliz, cumpleanos feliz, todos te deseamos, cumpleanos feliz!!!!!!!"

Altogether now!!!

Girlie - they play exactly what you get on the cd's, but 10 times better and ten times larger!! :lol:

El Divino will be a great setting for Hed Kandi!

I should be their PR shouldn't I ?

what else do you expect ?!!!

Fluffy house, handbag house, call it what u want - it just makes you feel good + u know you've had a good night when you've wrecked your vocal chords!!

Did anyone ever go to Hed Kandi nights @ Rouge???

I went to one and it was the worse night out I think I've ever had, I think a lot of it was to do with layout of the club and the people there, there were women there in little black dresses (wtf???) smooching with their b/friends in suits :rolleyes: Not one person was getting into or anything, after 2 hour we left and went over the road to Velvet Rooms it was soooo dire.

They've moved to Pacha for their monthly London residency but I am still reluctant to go back in case it is as bad as Rouge :rolleyes:

Barbie - obviously I can't vouch for Fancy London as the only Hed Kandi experiences I've had have been in Ibiza - the perfect location for it if u ask me!

Last year's parties in the back room at Eden were fantastic and the Thursday chillout sessions in Coastline were just as good.

I know u're open minded about your clubbing, so why not give it another go?!

it is kinda fluffy light hearted house music but it's great!! :D
though i wouldn't say Hed Kandi is the best on offer... Naked Music are tops for me.

Back