Hed Kandi closing party @ El Divino

Ed

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the Hed Kandi guys for the closing party! Will definately be down at Pacha in London for the next night. The Disco Kandi CD is great aswell!

i don't think many on here will argue against your point.

one of the success stories of 2003.

Indeed!

I was there myself in the Hed Kandi closing party @ El Divino and had a blast!

Thank you all the Hed Kandi crew for a great party! :)

No probs glad you enjoyed it. Know I did. Just gotta convince the girlfriend that going out again NEXT year will be a good idea. Once again thanks for a great summer season from all at kandi.... (I know I'm speaking for all of them on this one)....

Cool can't wait to get my paws on them tee hee. Have you seen those piccy's of me on here yet stoney. Really good also check your emails think I figured out that tune the fella was after..

I am in love with that tune. If it wasn't me playing it in my hotel room before we went out, then it was the people above or below.
Now I am trying to show the people of Croydon how good it is. :lol:
Wish there was some decent music in the bars around here though! :(

Ed said:
I am in love with that tune. If it wasn't me playing it in my hotel room before we went out, then it was the people above or below.
Now I am trying to show the people of Croydon how good it is. :lol:
Wish there was some decent music in the bars around here though! :(

What bars would you like to see playing quality house music in Croydon Ed?

Do you know Croydon then?

At the moment the only one which gives it a go is Babushka (chain of vodka bars). Apart from that most bars either don't have a DJ and just play the latest "urban (sean paul etc)" compilation or they do have a DJ but he/she just plays cheese.

I think they need a completely new venue. Lots of my friends would love to hear some good house and other types of music which you don't get played without going into central london.

I used to live in Croydon Ed, but I'm moving near there again soon and I'd like to make my stamp on some local bars and deliver them a fat slab of quality house music. I play mainly in London clubs but it'd be good to get some local bar gigs too. I don't remember there being many decent bars or clubs in Croydon 6 years ago when I lived there. Hopefully things have changed a bit.

It has got slightly better but not much. Its the music and attitude they need to change but I guess the twp come hand in hand.

Back