(*) Hed Kandi - B'ham 2nd July (*)

mambobirdette

NITEFLY'S B'day celebrations :D :D

If your in B'ham next Friday pop down to say Hi to celebrate a fellow Spotlighters B'day.

Myself, Lil' Joey, Small Jinx, Chewie_007 and of cors the B'day boy will all be in attendance.

I think it'll be Andy (The voice/Leg) Norman and John (lovely butt) Jones :)

8) 8)

IBIZALISA said:
I'm coming :p

ok I lied, but I'd like to be there :(

:lol: :lol: Well now weve discovered that Chewie's been making up his own Hed Kandi dates it looks like we'll be celebrating Phil's B'day without him.

If he dont im sure you will, aparently i looked quite scary when i had the strips in my hand :lol:, theraputic for you, hurts like hell for him :lol: :lol:

NITEFLY said:
whats the going rate for chewie cabs anyway,how long we staying up for :confused:

mambo said we can get a honeymoon suite for £20 each and we can go halves on petroleum... which ill work out when we get back to Essex...

chewie_oo7 said:
NITEFLY said:
whats the going rate for chewie cabs anyway,how long we staying up for :confused:

mambo said we can get a honeymoon suite for £20 each and we can go halves on petroleum... which ill work out when we get back to Essex...

I'll lend you some lube ;) :lol:

Its all booked, you just gotta pay on departure, i'll see if i can get some pics

AAB200771.jpg

BAB200771_3.jpg

DAB200771.jpg
[/img]

i can just imagine walking in and seeing alan partridge having an all you can eat buffet lunch on a 12 inch plate! :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: Resturant looks a bit pikey dont it :lol: :lol:, the bars nice tho. Check in's at 2pm and you have to be checked out by 12 noon following day.

Back