###Hed Kandi, Bambu 7th Novemeber###

mambobirdette

A some of you may know id been waiting all day on friday for the night to arrive.........i was like a little kid waiting for xmas. Just couldnt wait to have a cheeky bop to a few Hed Kandi classics.........Me & Sarah (my number 1 girle) being eager beavers were first in
the que :eek: :p ...........We made our way up the stairs and sunk a few alchoholic beverages (well it would be rude not to) ;) and waited for the lovely Jonesy & Mark Doiley Doyle to do their stuff. Not sure who was playing first but he was quite good & even played one of my all time faves MAW feat India (To be In Love)............i was set up for the night.
By 11pm th club was just nicely filled, not too many ppl, just right IMO and a nice freindly crowd which is contracst to what Bambu normally drags in but bear in mind that it was 11pm and by now normally my vision is blurred. Things began to get underway so i decided to go and say hi to Jonesy who i have to say is one of the nicest DJ's eva and participated in a few random ramblings of which i cant exactly remember now :oops: :eek: :p and a another cheeky drink. Then who do i happen to see bopping away at the side of Jonesy :?: :?: non other than the lovely Lil Joey :p
Sarah was feeling a bit peaky so she went home & i couldnt tear myself away so i stayed for a bit longer. Have to say my night was made when Jonesy playd my fave tune of the moment...Bodyswerve :D :D :D :D dancing away & too busy to notice that my top had come undone and the right side was flapping about to reveal my right breasticle :eek: :eek: :eek: but its okay kids i was wearing a bra. Afta Joey have finished his bow making lessons for the week i decided to call it a night & shut mate up & just go home...........damn him :rolleyes: :p

So a good night all in all, cant wait for next one :D :D :D

Sounds like Hed Kandi got Birmingham grooving and moving........and you should be more careful with your buttons chuck!

NickIb said:
Sounds like Hed Kandi got Birmingham grooving and moving........and you should be more careful with your buttons chuck!

Tired? *chuckle*

I am now an expert in tieing emergency bows, all though it did take me about 4 atempts. Sorry Mambo i was all fingers and thumbs. :oops:

lil' Joey said:
I am now an expert in tieing emergency bows, all though it did take me about 4 atempts. Sorry Mambo i was all fingers and thumbs. :oops:

i do have that effect on ppl hun ;) :p

it stayed put for the rest of the night, well done for your efforts 8/10 :p

NickIb said:

It was a ribbon ;) , Joey didnt even say anyfink to me but then he prob wouldnt would he :lol:

Hey whats a guy supposed to do when in th middle of dancing he gets asked to dress a young lady? Answers on a postcard, please. :lol:

Back