Hed Kandi attire

D

dotdotdot

I'm going to be in ibiza for the Hed Kandi closing party on the 20th and plan to check it out...I keep reading about how glam it is...what exactly are we talking about here??? REAL shoes :rolleyes: ??? are t-shirts okay, or is it fancier than that??

thanks for any feedback you can provide...

Nice pair of high heels and a little black dress

Your girlfriend can wear what she wants

yea im going Glam to both Hed Kandi & MonneyPennys. Leave the Funky attire for the other nights. Its glitzy necklace & beacelets & little black slinky dress with gorg pointy heels.

Glam it up baby BLING BLING!! :p

mambobirdette said:
yea im going Glam to both Hed Kandi & MonneyPennys. Leave the Funky attire for the other nights. Its glitzy necklace & beacelets & little black slinky dress with gorg pointy heels.

Be careful with the heels cos the music is that good you'll have your crazy legs on and wont be able to use them. 8)

IBIZALISA said:
mambobirdette said:

Be careful with the heels cos the music is that good you'll have your crazy legs on and wont be able to use them. 8)

why else wud my nickname be Bambi??? :p :p i have a habit of falling arse over tit, im used to it now :p . Hmmm mite wear my small heels then

mambobirdette said:
IBIZALISA said:
mambobirdette said:

why else wud my nickname be Bambi??? :p :p i have a habit of falling arse over tit, im used to it now :p . Hmmm mite wear my small heels then

no no get ya bambio legs out on stilts and take a camera for us to see girly, he he ;) ;) :p :lol:

noooooo i aint making a fool of myself in Hed Kandi, i'll never live it down. I wanna be able to pull a nice young, funky lookin monkey, got no chance of that if im fallin about the place :p

Back