Hed Kandi 02/08/2003

Pinky

I have just come back from the most amazing weekend in Ibiza. Highlight for me had to be the Hed Kandi night at El Divino's. Music and atmosphere was brilliant and we were all gutted when at 7am the music was switched off - I know me and my mates could have kept going. :rolleyes: :D

Anyone else go?? I need to be cheered up with stories now that I am back at work. :cry: :cry:

nah but i want to ;]

shame its on a saturday really cause its gonna leave you work out for all day session at space, hopefully they will move to midweek next year

Pinky said:
I have just come back from the most amazing weekend in Ibiza. Highlight for me had to be the Hed Kandi night at El Divino's. Music and atmosphere was brilliant and we were all gutted when at 7am the music was switched off - I know me and my mates could have kept going. :rolleyes: :D

Anyone else go?? I need to be cheered up with stories now that I am back at work. :cry: :cry:

Hey, have a look at this thread, sounds like you had a pretty similar Hed Kandi night to a lot of us!

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8082

I hear they're starting a Hed Kandi night at Bed in Sheffield once a month, I hope to God this is true cos that is a banging club :D

Later

CardiffLad

In this month's Mixmag there's an ad for Bed and it seems to be Saturday 6th September for the opening Hed Kandi party - hope it's a regular Saturday thing, getting to Sheff in midweek is a pain in the @rse when you live and work down south!

Back