Hed Kandi 02/08/2003

Pinky

Went to Hed Kandi on Saturday night and had the best nights clubbing I have had in a long while. Heard a tune which went along the lines of "Open up your heart and let me in...." The dj kpt turning the music down and we all sang along.
:D

Any ideas??

think you may be talking about Praise Cats - Shined on me...at a stab in the dark, it goes...

Ive got Peace deep in my soul, Ive got love making me whole, since you opened up your heart and shined on me!

Is it that one???

Hed Kandi

That's it - the atmosphere, when he played it, was amazing. Cannot wait to go to a Hed Kandi night here!
:D :D

Thanks!

woo hoo, I have finally recognised a song for someone.

Not been to HK over here yet, but will def try soon.

IBIZALISA said:

Leese, yer learning young Pad Wan! Just read your mini-review...sorry to here it wasn't as good as you expected :( ...don't worry I'll have a great time for you when I'm over there in less than a week...woo-hoo :lol:

Dr Fox said:
IBIZALISA said:

Leese, yer learning young Pad Wan! Just read your mini-review...sorry to here it wasn't as good as you expected :( ...don't worry I'll have a great time for you when I'm over there in less than a week...woo-hoo :lol:

AWWW Bless me hay! I still had a good time, just a typical brit that cant handle the constant heat! :eek: :eek: ok ok shoot me!

..did you not have a hanky on yer head? I wish I did this weekend.....my fore head feels like it's been char-grilled....I think i'm going to have to dunk it in the office fish tank if it doesn't cool down!

Dr Fox said:
..did you not have a hanky on yer head? I wish I did this weekend.....my fore head feels like it's been char-grilled....I think i'm going to have to dunk it in the office fish tank if it doesn't cool down!

No hanky but I had my coconut hat on, he he, it is sooooo funky, i look like a little pixie in it. Mind the fish if you dunk your head mister. We've been allowed to go home at 4 today, and if we come in at 8 tomorrow morning we get to go home at 3....british weather hey, stops us all!!!

Oh and that CD i was going to try and get you, you gonna have to wait cos he's out in Ibiza for the season, if you see Rob Marmot advertised anywhere go see him, good music, and really works with the crowd, hes fantastic. Will get you his CD when he's back here. ;)

Hey, thank darlin' for that...i'll look forward to that Cd. Just got a similar style cd if you're interested? I can't recall it's name but it's funky and has Soiltaire on it, so it can't be bad...the only down side if the new Tim Deluxe tune - A little less Conversation (not too keen) but apart from that it's smokin!

I have to see this coconut hat... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You don't want to know the visions I have of that!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sat here with a huge fan about a foot away from my seat...I look like Dennis Weaver from Gentle Ben on his swamp boat :lol: :lol: :lol: Keeps me cool though! All though everybody's stuff is flying round the office. Picture a scene from Twister....I'm sure the cleaner just flew past!

Dr Fox said:
Picture a scene from Twister....I'm sure the cleaner just flew past!

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always interested in CD's, just call me the CD collector. You need my address again??

Will get a piccy of me in my hat, he he, am gutted cos a the little man took my picture in Space, just didnt get to the photo shop to go pick it up! Oh well, will just have to recreate the look in September.

I do have it somewhere Leese....honest ;) Just can't think where.... surely if i just write to Leese, London via Essex, it should find you....you're infamous I believe.

Can you send it to me again? I promise not to sh@t myself laughing at your piccy.....then again, i can't promise that!!! :lol: :lol:

Dr Fox said:
I do have it somewhere Leese....honest ;) Just can't think where.... surely if i just write to Leese, London via Essex, it should find you....you're infamous I believe.

Can you send it to me again? I promise not to sh@t myself laughing at your piccy.....then again, i can't promise that!!! :lol: :lol:

Oi cheeky.... I looked well cute, I had my leaf bra on, my pointy coconut hat on, hair in plaits and sun glasses on, he he, i said i made an impression, my mate said that as we walked through Space people were pointing at me....think he was too polite to tell me they were laughing as well. he he. pm on its way to you. ;)

Back