Heathrow transfers

silvia

HOla

I am still with the japan flights thing.
it looks like we are finally flying with British Airways via Heathrow. We have two options, a three hours transfer or just one hour transfer.
I've never did any transfer in Heathrow and actually there's ages sine I've been there, but for what I know it's a huge airport and I'm not sure if one hour from one flight to another is too tight for us and we end missing your connection.

Any feed back please?

:D

BA all the way?

I'd go with 3 hours - heathrow actually has quite good shops anyway so you won't get bored. And 1 hour might be a bit of a struggle, esp if there's any delays at all. It's likely though if you're with BA all the way you'll be in the same terminal? Or maybe it's different for long and short haul... :confused:

BA all the way?

I'd go with 3 hours - heathrow actually has quite good shops anyway so you won't get bored. And 1 hour might be a bit of a struggle, esp if there's any delays at all. It's likely though if you're with BA all the way you'll be in the same terminal? Or maybe it's different for long and short haul... :confused:

It's either BA + BA or Iberia + BA, at the end it's the same cos both are one world whatever.

That's exactly what I thought, one hour to leave the plane and find our way from one terminal to another would be a bit stressy. :confused:

Thanks nick :D

Back