Heading to clubs right after arriving...

ThaChief

So we have decided to arrive in Ibiza at midnight and head straight to a club.. We havnt booked any accomo for the night so i was wondering what we might be able to do with our bags. Anyone have any ideas?
We get there Friday the 29th so will probably be heading to Eden in San Antonio.
Thanks in advance.

So we have decided to arrive in Ibiza at midnight and head straight to a club.. We havnt booked any accomo for the night so i was wondering what we might be able to do with our bags. Anyone have any ideas?
We get there Friday the 29th so will probably be heading to Eden in San Antonio.
Thanks in advance.

Well i'm not 100% sure because i've never been to Ibiza but have a lot of experience travelling many other parts of the world and usually the airport will have lockers big enough for your bags.

... usually the airport will have lockers big enough for your bags.
is there any airport in the world which still has lockers after 9/11 etc ??

... at least ibiza airport has N O lockers !

Well I travelled round Asia recently and all the airports, rail station and major bus stations all had lockers or some kind of bag holding system.

Thanks in advance.

just hire 1 room, also gives you a chance to wash before going out you grubby kyunts

What you usually find in European airports these days (at least, in places like London and Madrid) is a left luggage room. They x-ray your bags before you get a key to one of their lockers.

As noted above, Ibiza does not have such facilities.

Ibiza airport definately doesn't have lockers/ Bag storage facilities. I tried this last year with no luck.

Back