Have Ibiza's Glory Days as a Dance Music Mecca Come to an End?

I'm disappointed to see her go in all honesty, it nice to see someone so passionate about music.
I hope it wasn't the ongoing battery that she was experiencing. Saying that, she did give as good as she got, but most certainly didn't deserve the daughter comments.
I don't know what's worse in this situation, her being pushed or jumping herself.
(Purely based on information I have at this time).

I'm disappointed to see her go in all honesty, it nice to see someone so passionate about music.
I hope it wasn't the ongoing battery that she was experiencing. Saying that, she did give as good as she got, but most certainly didn't deserve the daughter comments.
I don't know what's worse in this situation, her being pushed or jumping herself.
Spill. What's been going on. I disappear for a week and Icey is gone. Now this (although not the same).

On going battery that she was experiencing?

It was just a bit of back on forth waffle. Did she really take it that seriously? If so then best avoid forum's. Full of knob heads like me

Wtf are you on about ongoing battery !!!

This is a forum Diver where views are expressed, questioned and justified, we don't all agree, that's life

We are all passionate about music and Ibiza otherwise we wouldn't be on here

If you give it out you have to be able to take it

Take off those rose tinted specs diver and man up a bit

Disappointed to see her go, think that was a bit harsh of her to get banned. Even though she was at the Centre of a lot of 'discussions' lol

Disappointed to see her go, think that was a bit harsh of her to get banned. Even though she was at the Centre of a lot of 'discussions' lol
So she did get banned?
Did she post something on this thread that was subsequently removed?
If anyone knows, please pm me if you feel it more appropriate?
Just curious so I can put my thoughts to bed.

Having not been to Ibiza for a few years, the thing that strikes me most (e.g. watching the space closing vids) is how hardly anyone appears to dance anymore, just a bit of shuffling and turning from side to side. It's almost like the clubs have become more of a 'concert' type event. It's quite sad to see ...

Having not been to Ibiza for a few years, the thing that strikes me most (e.g. watching the space closing vids) is how hardly anyone appears to dance anymore, just a bit of shuffling and turning from side to side. It's almost like the clubs have become more of a 'concert' type event. It's quite sad to see ...

Some of the nights get very very busy, if you are anywhere near the front they are packed

Space closing isnt a fair example to use, it was absolutely packed, you could hardly move let alone dance

Some of the nights get very very busy, if you are anywhere near the front they are packed

Space closing isnt a fair example to use, it was absolutely packed, you could hardly move let alone dance

It hardly looked rammed during Wally Lopez's set and just the same.

Space was always heaving on Sundays and 99% of people were dancing their tits off when we used to go

I agree to a degree with your view point, but for me I felt part of something special and my experience of the night from getting in around 11pm till it closed was way different to the videos I've seen.
The terraza atmosphere was so loved up, when big tunes dropped we all hugged and high 5'd etc. Lots of angry elbows in between granted but after about 5am it became breathable.
I moved to the sunset terrace about 9am the sun was red hot on my face, smiles everywhere, got with a random group of people and we stayed together sharing drugs and drinks like how it was when I started to go to Ibiza :cool:
I have seen plenty of footloose and fancy free videos of space in it's hey day but society 'globally' has changed, can't moan it didn't look as good as you'd like it to be :rolleyes:
Trust me the vibe was great, like a throw back. Happy faces and the feeling of being a part of history was quality and everyone I mingled with was going for it :lol:
I wish I could do it again, I'm still having after event flashbacks and it's been nearly a month!

Also can't stop playing love is in the air, that 3-4 minutes of my life in the sun will stay with me till the day I leave this planet, immense :cool:
As is silicon soul, Reynolds really did bring back the old space terrace vibe that morning. :)

Back