Have i messed up with Es Paradis.

I was there last Monday for Brandon Block, Jason Bye & CDaC.
I was expecting it to be dead but it was actually ok. Must've been a few hundred people in which made for a half decent atmosphere.
It was a really enjoyable night with quality music.

Thanks for the info. My thinking is for the Drum and Bass nights that Amnesia would more likely be busy on the Tuesday and draw those in that were thinking of Es Paradis. Just weighing up the options at this stage.

Good luck Marty, hope she said yes. Mid 30's isn't a bad age to be trying Ibiza for your first time. If you enjoyed it, you'll be back for the next 10-15 years.

The water doesn't come on until around 5 - 6am. Will you still be in the club then? You may want to head home for an early night to celebrate your engagement ;-)

I love Es Paradis, but unfortunately it doesn't tend to have the parties on that draw big crowds anymore.

Went to the 25th Anniversary of Drum and Bass the other week, headlined by Fabio and Grooverider and it was empty, im talking 20 people max, music was great and we had a good time, but i would have been gutted if i had paid VIP for it!

Id imagine the water parties would be busier though. Not sure what music they will be playing on water party nights now either? Used to be a nice mix of house and trance, but wouldnt surprise me if they are going down EDM route now... but happy to be corrected.

We went to the SOS night back in June. Slipmatt, Jumping Jack frost etc. Old skool hardcore was on the menu. Great music but no more that 100 people in there.

Back