Hattie Lovehearts

lil' Joey

Does anyone know if the lovely Hattie Loveheart has a web site? She stole my heart away in the DJ booth at pacha :oops:

was really impressed with hatty when i first heard her a few years back at savannah. got really friendly with her and even let her have one of my favourite records blue six- beautiful tomorrow. i miss it

Well I'm extremely flattered Joey! No I'm sorry I don't have a website yet, but all the gigs I play for Kandi are listed in the live section of www.hedkandi.com. The next one I have is next Sunday in Bournemouth at Sunday Sactuary - can't wait! :D

Dirty Sanchez - I still have and treasure that Naked Music record you gave me. I'm sure you do miss it, it's absolutely gorgeous and I listen to it most days! This year in Ibiza I gave away my favourite record to someone who couldn't get hold of it (Wawa "No Problem" on Fluential) and loved it. And I know how gutting it is when you miss it!! But he loves the tune, and I love the record you gave me...and so on... but if ever you need it back I'll gladly send it to you!

Hatty Lovehearts said:
Well I'm extremely flattered Joey! No I'm sorry I don't have a website yet, but all the gigs I play for Kandi are listed in the live section of www.hedkandi.com. The next one I have is next Sunday in Bournemouth at Sunday Sactuary - can't wait! :D

Dirty Sanchez - I still have and treasure that Naked Music record you gave me. I'm sure you do miss it, it's absolutely gorgeous and I listen to it most days! This year in Ibiza I gave away my favourite record to someone who couldn't get hold of it (Wawa "No Problem" on Fluential) and loved it. And I know how gutting it is when you miss it!! But he loves the tune, and I love the record you gave me...and so on... but if ever you need it back I'll gladly send it to you!

I know Hattie i have seen your gig list, you are still no where near the midlands though :cry: May have to come and hunt you down :D Once again all i can say, is Saturday at pacha, was my best ever clubbing experience. I am catching up on lost time at the moment. I have sent Jonesy the photo i took of you at the start of the night. Thanks again for a good one, even though you did tell me off in th booth for blagging a CD of jones at 6 in the morning. :lol:

Hatty Lovehearts said:

See ya on 5th Dec in Pacha Switzerland Hatty..... looking forward to it :D :D :D :D

swiss taff said:
Hatty Lovehearts said:

See ya on 5th Dec in Pacha Switzerland Hatty..... looking forward to it :D :D :D :D

I rekon you will be having a top night: With Mark Doyle and Hatty being out there, it should be a monster of a party :D

macdonsj said:
Dec 6th - The Arches, Glasgow

Stonebridge & Hatty Lovehearts

& My birthday night out too!!!!!!!

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :)

Your a very lucky clubber. Stones is the man. I doubt there will be a roof left on the place after he has been there. And as for the lovley Hatty, i am sure she will have some treats for you all. And if your really lucky, she may be wearing the feathery number she had on at Pacha. :lol: Wish i could come up to this one but i am at BED in Sheffield

Lookin 4ward to the arches gig, first time back at hed kandi since el divino in the summer and that totally blew me away.

cant wait!!!

Marts said:
Lookin 4ward to the arches gig, first time back at hed kandi since el divino in the summer and that totally blew me away.

cant wait!!!

Just wait for the reaction to put em high, OH MY GOD :eek:. And his new Long train running trake is fantastic to. Really wish i could be there :(

You guys are lovely, thanks for all your sweet messages.

But I am the bearer of bad news - well actually it isn't really bad!

Due to a reshuffle of DJs i won't be playing in Glasgow at the Arches with Stoney, you'll get Paul Wilkinson instead. Because of me playing in Zurich the night before, and Paul was going to be up in Glasgow anyway it just made sense for him to do that gig instead of me. Every other DJ is working that night, now all I have to do is decide which HK party I'm going to shake my booty in! Hmmm....maybe Bed....

In any case whichever one you go to we will all endeavour to put on a cracking show for you.

By the way (time for a shameless plug) the new HK World Series CD is f***ing fantastic. It's a mix CD which isn't what we normally do but the idea is to have 3 in 1 - Beach House, Disco Heaven, and Twisted Disco. All mixed together. It's a showcase of our biggest and bestest tunes of Kandi - what you'd hear played at our club nights. I've been listening to mine non stop since I got it on Saturday. Go and buy it now you'll LOVE IT!!!!!

Have a great weekend. x

Hatty Lovehearts said:
By the way (time for a shameless plug) the new HK World Series CD is *beep* fantastic. It's a mix CD which isn't what we normally do but the idea is to have 3 in 1 - Beach House, Disco Heaven, and Twisted Disco. All mixed together. It's a showcase of our biggest and bestest tunes of Kandi - what you'd hear played at our club nights. I've been listening to mine non stop since I got it on Saturday. Go and buy it now you'll LOVE IT!!!!!

Have a great weekend. x

Any chance of bringing one over to Zurich for me :?: .... cheeky I know but as my Mother always said "you dont get if you dont ask" :D ;)

Hatty Lovehearts said:
By the way (time for a shameless plug) the new HK World Series CD is *beep* fantastic. It's a mix CD which isn't what we normally do but the idea is to have 3 in 1 - Beach House, Disco Heaven, and Twisted Disco. All mixed together. It's a showcase of our biggest and bestest tunes of Kandi - what you'd hear played at our club nights. I've been listening to mine non stop since I got it on Saturday. Go and buy it now you'll LOVE IT!!!!!

Have a great weekend. x

Wahey - that's christmas pressie sorted for my mate - couldnt think what CD to get him... he's gonna be cock a hoop!!!

Damn Hatty - not playing the Arches :cry:

Still should be an excellent night tho'

Are there any guest list places going for a wee birthday pressie for me ?

;) :D :lol:

Blaggers!!!!!

I'd love to be able to get CDs for everyone and put everyone on the guest list but if you think about it there's 12 DJs and more Kandi staff besides and if we all got CDs for everyone we knew (let alone people we'd met on the internet!) and let everyone in free to our nights then how would we make any money?

There's never been any set rules to things like this but me personally I don't usually put names on the list for an event where I'm not even playing - that seems a little cheeky - I'll do it for my nearest and dearest at a push. But if I do it for one person I have to do it for everyone so it's not on. And as for CDs, I only get given one copy for myself and NO YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!!! hehe Because what am I going to play in the club? We don't have a bottomless pit of CDs to give to people - really we don't - so if you've ever been at a night and got given a freebie then you were very very lucky.

Hint - if there are freebies to be given out at any of our nights here's how to get one.... buy the DJ loads of drinks and stand directly in front of the booth on the last tune of the night when the lights come up. That's the only way to get a free CD! 8)

Hatty Lovehearts said:
Hint - if there are freebies to be given out at any of our nights here's how to get one.... buy the DJ loads of drinks and stand directly in front of the booth on the last tune of the night when the lights come up. That's the only way to get a free CD! 8)
What do you drink ;)

Yeah come down to Bed Hatters.... The missus is coming so you can have your usual girly chats with her. Plus it's my Birthday (as you well know).... We'll just have to keep you away from all those evil hand dryers in the toilets..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kept me laughing for ages that one!!!!!

Hatty, oh Hatty please come to sheffield, i am making the trip up from Birmingham, already got my tickets. I need to take that photo of us together. Come on you know it makes sence :D. And Matt i will make sure us spotlighters get you a card mate

Collins i will definitely come to bed and get you ruined on your birthday. GO DANCING BEAR!!! 8)

Joey I'll see you there, although I am a little bit scared. :eek:

Back