has manumission lost it?????????????

B

booregasum

ive heard that manummission is the most famous night in ibiza but no one seems to rate it surley it's worth going to ??????????????????????

there are better nights to go to on a monday night.

manumisson is an experience.

i personally wouldn't bother.

what ould possibly be beter than the biggest night at the biggest club in th world wts wrong with it

where do yo wanna start.

the music is poor (althugh this year might be better)
the place is too rammed
the shows are rubbish
the prices!!
the atmosphere isn't what it was
the organisation is terrible.
its just not thare same anymore.

its might be worth going to once, but thats it.

weve done this subject quite many times now and NO it´s a freakshow or circus with acrobats, dansers and look like a a cheap las vegas knock-off show at ceasers palace!

Robo said:
where do yo wanna start.

the music is poor (althugh this year might be better)
the place is too rammed
the shows are rubbish
the prices!!
the atmosphere isn't what it was
the organisation is terrible.
its just not thare same anymore.

its might be worth going to once, but thats it.

this really should close the thread

-Oh and the sound is Not the best in there.

I reckon it's worth going once to see what all the fuss is about... I went last year and had a really good time.. am I uncool? :cry:

went to manumission last year.they nicked my camera, I lost all my friends cos the place is so huge and packed full of beer boys. the music was poo and the show even pooer. then to top it all there was a power cut for about 2 hours! fooking shite! dont bother!!

I used to like Manumission but I think it went downhill ever since it was featured on Ibiza Uncovered a few years ago and started attracting the Club 18-30 crew :rolleyes:

Not been for a few years now but will sometimes go to the Carry On @ Space on a Tuesday morning cos I love Alfredo on the terrace.

The que club in Birmingham is HUUUGE!!! -It reminded me of a cross between priviledge (size wise) and es paradis (design wise)

Just try it once, there's not any other club or parry like it in the world.

As ever, we are going and we'll be loveing it (I hope).

Someone once said,
“You don't have to like or understand something to appreciate it”.

For myself out of question: Monday is Cocoon time, the day after you really feel like in an alternate state of mind.

Manumission is merely for younger and (without any judgement) british clubbers.

Back